Trusting underground labs

StoneColdNTO said:
a little birdie told me it is Golden Triangle.......but you guys have got to remember he is only 3 weeks into this cycle, way too early to be anywhere near certain enough to be making claims of underdosed gear.

your little birdie was right. theres no secret. i just didnt want to bad mouth a lab before i was sure. i know that it takes time.yes it is only three weeks in but ive done enough ent only cycles to know how i respond to it. in my earlier posts i said that it may take longer to kick in than the other brands ive used and i was gonna give it a couple of more weeks before im completely sure. im comparing it to when i used qv and sydgroup. i know my body fairly well. i quote myself. maybe this stuff takes a little longer than the other stuff ive used. its just that im using twice the dose. and when you say making claims, its not like im going on all the boards saying the shit is bunk. i didnt even give the company name. im going by the way i feel. is it ok to post that. damn i moody. maybe it has kicked in.

as far a diet. i eat right. i train hard, smart and infrequent.

Last edited:
I feel the enth by the end of the first week, 3 weeks should be plenty of time to know if its real

needsize said:
I feel the enth by the end of the first week, 3 weeks should be plenty of time to know if its real

I agree, if you are an experienced user, 3 weeks is long enough to know

I agree 3-4 wks weeks is enough to know. First time I ever used enanthate I was up 15lbs after 4 wks.

Back