Trying to do a source check

Bodybuilding008

Not sure if this is the right forum I should be posting on or maybe one of you could lead me in the right direction. I'm still getting used to this site. I clicked on the source check link they have on this site and it led me to a blank page. How can I go about checking a source and doing it the right way. Thanks for the help.

I'm not really sure what you're asking. What do you mean "source check"? Do you mean you're wondering if the board sponsors are legit? If that's the case click the search box. Many members have reviewed the majority of the board sponsors.

Yes take a couple days and look around. You'll find a couple of our sources that are used on a regular bases. BUT never just come out and ask for a source. You'll get nothing but flamed brother. My 2 cents. Good luck and kill that shit

I recommend just clicking the banner links and seeing what all the sponsors have. It both supports the forum and you will learn about a lot of good products and services for sale. Also, take the time to read the stickies, and read through the various threads in the various forums that interest you. You will learn a lot.

This is not a source board. But if you spend some time here you might have some luck being pointed in the right direction.

Back