Trying to get jacked!!!!

metalmiagi

Unleashing the BEAST!!!!!
Ok, I am 27yrs old, male, 5'6 and 170lbs, I have been working out for 5 months seriously and I am wondering about starting a cycle of dianabol, minimal dosage, and stack it with primo after, anyone have any other suggestions?? I am trying to gain some more muscle without going over to test yet and the primo for cutting, would this be a good cycle for someone new??
please respond

K, I'm going to flame you for a second then answer your question.
If you have ever been to another forum, you read the rules first. You also read any other significant "stickies". There is ton of information answering your questions already. It has been asked 3 times today alone.

1. Dbol only cycle is a no-no
2. Crossing over to test? Test is naturally produced in your system. You don't cross over to test, you start with test.
3. You have to do post cycle therapy (pct) if you run a cycle.
4. You do'nt have nearly enough training experience to be cycling!

outlawtas2 said:
If you have ever been to another forum, you read the rules first. You also read any other significant "stickies". There is ton of information answering your questions already. It has been asked 3 times today alone.

2. Crossing over to test? Test is naturally produced in your system. You don't cross over to test, you start with test.

#4 #4 #4!!!

Thanks for the tips, I was mainly trying to get something to cut up but a dude that has been on the stuff for a while said that a one month d-bol is ok, well, I will look into other things then, thanks

metalmiagi said:
Thanks for the tips, I was mainly trying to get something to cut up but a dude that has been on the stuff for a while said that a one month d-bol is ok, well, I will look into other things then, thanks
If you dont listen to the advice given to you(which is good advice) and your going to do a cycle reguardless then:

anavar 30-50mg a day for 6-8 weeks.

goodluck.

Get yourself some creatine ethyl ester and stack that with taurine. Also buy a few jugs of whey protein...

Yes, I suppose if your dead set on running a cycle 8 weeks of Anavar @ 40mg/day would be the best choice. Thouh I still recommend more training experience and definitely more knowledge about steroids.

You've come to the right place if you wanna get big man. If you have questions, just ask away. Hopefully you will use the "search" function first, but we are all hear to learn and help eachother do this right.

We have a "Diet" forum and a "Training" forum. Go check those out, there are plenty of experienced and "jacked" up guys there who can show you the way!

Good luck.

definetly

Yeah, outlaw thanks for the tips, I asked this guy about anavar, and he had them in pill form, I was wondering about how good clem is too?? they say its great to open the pathways, and shred down as well. This is the first site I registered to and I am glad that I did, this board has a ton of knowledge that will help me determine what to do, for now, I think I might go all natural for a year or so to see what gains I can achieve without crossing over to the "darkside", anyways, thanks for the help and I will continue reading your guy's crazy topics!!!
""To unleash the beast, train like a freak"

HeHateMe said:
Get yourself some creatine ethyl ester and stack that with taurine. Also buy a few jugs of whey protein...

x2...start with this shit..you'll see good gains for at least half a year with good diet.

i think alot of these horrible cycles people come up with are gotten from some of the other more prominent sites that come up when u search steroids.

I won't be a hypocrite and say "stay off the gear", but you have un-tapped natty potential, why fuck with it until you hit a wall.

The title of this thread is funny, and obviously points to the fact that you have no idea about steroids. Good luck with getting "jacked" on primo.

dcorti01 said:
The title of this thread is funny, and obviously points to the fact that you have no idea about steroids. Good luck with getting "jacked" on primo.

Ur a jackass. And fuck ya u can get super jacked on primo, might just not be the right first cycle for my man. moron

outlawtas2 said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hmlacrosse said:
Ur a jackass. And fuck ya u can get super jacked on primo, might just not be the right first cycle for my man. moron
of course you can get "jacked" on primo, but what would ur suggested dosage be and then how much do you think that would cost asshole, so comapared to other anabolics for getting jacked primo wouls suck.

Back