Two awesome TDs and my experience with PSL so far.

Lokthan

Hey everyone. I am running my first cycle right now of strictly PSL gear and I have to say everything has been top-notch. Your guys' customer service has been speedy, and reliable, packages have been received super fast (with AMAZING stealth packaging btw).

I had blood work done and it was posted to show that their Test-E is very g2g (pre cycle test at 455, mid cycle at 3720). I started to develop some gyno issue because im gyno prone and needed another bag of aromasin and Nolv, PSL hooked me up and sent me the 2 bags near instantly.

Also, during some discussions with some PSL reps they sent me 200iu greytop HGH to do a tedious log with labs for you all which will start in January. Cheers!!

View attachment 562934

Hey everyone. I am running my first cycle right now of strictly PSL gear and I have to say everything has been top-notch. Your guys' customer service has been speedy, and reliable, packages have been received super fast (with AMAZING stealth packaging btw).

I had blood work done and it was posted to show that their Test-E is very g2g (pre cycle test at 455, mid cycle at 3720). I started to develop some gyno issue because im gyno prone and needed another bag of aromasin and Nolv, PSL hooked me up and sent me the 2 bags near instantly.

Also, during some discussions with some PSL reps they sent me 200iu greytop HGH to do a tedious log with labs for you all which will start in January. Cheers!!

View attachment 562934

What dose of test are you taking, and how long after your last pin was the lab taken? Also, was it in the morning and fasted?

View attachment 562934

just checking, do you already have some more HGH or are you getting some more? Although a gift is always lovely, you only have about 40 days worth...which isn't much when running GH

Looks great bro! Running PSL grey tops currently at 6iu/day and at week 2 my fingers are swollen as hell. Can barely make a fist lol. Careful they sneak up on you quick. A lot of guys I've talked to are dropping down to 4iu due to the strength.

just checking, do you already have some more HGH or are you getting some more? Although a gift is always lovely, you only have about 40 days worth...which isn't much when running GH

I am going to purchase more once the time comes, going to run the GH for a 6 month span.

Looks great bro! Running PSL grey tops currently at 6iu/day and at week 2 my fingers are swollen as hell. Can barely make a fist lol. Careful they sneak up on you quick. A lot of guys I've talked to are dropping down to 4iu due to the strength.

Yeah bro I plan on staying at 4iu for the cycle

4iu was all I ever took when cycling GH for well-being and cutting... as long as the source is g2g, that's an adequate dosage.
You only need to put that up if you are bulking for lean mass.

I absolutely loved how GH made me feel, look and sleep.

Lean, gnarly vasculature, great skin, great hair, tremendous sense of well-being and vitality. Only good things to say about GH.

If you run a 5 on 2 off protocol - you have 10 weeks supply right there.
If you run it daily throughout you've only got 7 weeks run.

Personally, I'd stock up first before jumping on board, because if the sh*t hits the fan and you can't get hold of anymore, cycling for that duration just isn't worth it.
And that's coming from a rep!

Only heard good things about those grey tops though buddy, you'll be looking amazing if your nutrition is dialled in :)

Yeah bro I plan on staying at 4iu for the cycle

Right on brotha! Like BigBen said, maybe grab some more so you at least have enough to get you going for a while.

P.S. PSL is having a blue tops hgh sale as we speak!

P.S.S. nice breifs ;)

Which HGH is better/stronger? Blue or Grey Tops. I have heard some good things about the Greys so far. Looking to run a minimal 6 months.

Back