Two weeks on, and Nothing??? Prop kick start

V

va703

Im 61, 26 and 235lbs.

I am running 250mg every 3 days of Test-E for 12 or 15 weeks.
I am also pinning 150mg eod of prop for the first 2 weeks.

Ok its been excactly 2 weeks now and I feel nothing. No increase in sex drive, no increase in workout/energy. No crazy hard ons. except in the morning, but thats always an every day thing. When am I actaully going to start wanting to bang my wife.

I figgured the 2 weeks of prop would be plenty of time to feel something. I was only going to run as a 2 week kickstart, but should I run it one more week?

First time running test? Did you experience any of that stuff last time you used test? Not everyone "feels" something. Especially some of the younger guys who have higher natural test levels.

If you're not seeing any increased strength or pumping out more reps then something might be wrong....

Gp test and prop, legit source. no strength yet. first time I ran test-e I didnt feel much at all either.

Gp test and prop, legit source. no strength yet. first time I ran test-e I didnt feel much at all either.

Ok. Well there is your answer. You probably won't feel anything this time either.

If you don't see much strength I'd assume it's either your training or diet (or both) that is off.

I've "seen" more changes than "felt" changes and that happened around week 8 with 500 wk of cyp ... I see your using prop to kickstart.

Now I'm not sure of this effect in my case but I'm 44 and have always been natural - I had my doc check my test levels and was at 726 - so he said my levels were too high for him to prescribe it for me...

He didn't check free test because he said with 726 there was no need to go any further.

I didn't like that answer and is how I ended up here - the reason I bring this up is I don't have a 24/7 boner from the test (this has never been a peoblem though) - nor do I feel like walking around flip'n over cars.

I originally though I would feel the effects more so - however I can see a huge difference visually.

Like glub mention your diet and training needs to be good - you might be spot on with these - only you know that - but these are some areas that could impact your reactions.

I think you'll see more in due time :)

If your anything like me and everyone I know we don't feel prop till bout 3 1/2 - 4 weeks.

I've been using prop for almost two weeks now. I JUST NOW see a difference in size. And not everyone feels something on test. I felt nothing on my first cycle (500mg/wk) but I can feel the mental effects this time (another 500mg/wk with prop kickstart). You're fine dude. I would run the prop another 2 weeks though.

Back