TxLonghorn's Motivational Monday...on a Monday even!

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
There is no such thing as the perfect workout.

I've seen many people try to stay on a fitness regimen, only to be derailed because everything had to be perfect for them to workout. For example, they would get home from work or school, be too tired to workout properly. Or they had something they had to do, so there just wasn't enough time to do a full workout...or they forgot to eat enough protein, so blah, blah, blah.

Everybody gets tired, doesn't eat right all the time, has limited amounts of time, etc. If you only have 20 minutes, do a 20 minute workout. It might not be 'perfect', but it sure beats the hell outta not working out. I've seen this striving for perfection in other areas too. Sometimes you just gotta do the best you can at that time and move on.

In the end, you'll be glad you did.

What is that qoute.

"Loser cry about doing their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

-Sean Connery The Rock

I say be a man grow a set of fucking balls and get the damn job done. But again maybe that is just me.

damn conan, I forgot about that one but its a great quote.

If you cant have a perfect workout every single time, then you arent dedicated enough and should take up underwater basket weaving....

needsize said:
damn conan, I forgot about that one but its a great quote.

If you cant have a perfect workout every single time, then you arent dedicated enough and should take up underwater basket weaving....

So what you're basically saying is TX is a pussy. ;)

Back