U.S. Shutting Down Foreign Lab?

lookin

Being in this game for a few years, I've come across quite a few people who have different ways of getting their gear. One constant thing that I seem to notice is many people (at least ones I've come across) are constantly paranoid about losing their source. It may just be because times are hard right now, but this seems a little silly to me.

One of my close friends orders his products off the internet from a company outside of the U.S. Apparently his source is out of a lot of products and he keeps thinking that they are going to get shut down by the U.S. Government. I told him (as I've been told by others) that the U.S. cannot do a damn thing about a lab that is 6,000 miles away trying to import drugs into the U.S. I told him all the U.S. can do is try to stop these drugs from coming in at the border or maybe ask the foreign country's government officials to help them stop the lab's production.

My friend told me it doesn't matter if the lab is in another country, and he seems to think though that the U.S. fucking military is going to be deployed into foreign territory to shut down a lab.

So I guess my question is....is what I told him about the U.S. Government not being able to do anything correct? Or is there a way to stop a lab in a foreign country from producing steroids? I know this may sound like a dumb thing to bring up, but I really want prove my point to my buddy and tell his ass to relax. Thanks in advance bros

Its a little crazy right because of the olympics. Everything will be back to normal after.

Well this is just MO only i now nothing that is fact. But I would think that steroids dont fall under something that the milletry will get involved in they cant even keep up with real drugs as in coke and herion. So if you ask me it wouldent be something the army would be bothered with but like i said thats just my oppinion. And I also think that the US could not just go into someones country to shut down some steroid lab. Whats next will russia march in to the us for some russin mob guy they are looking for. I think at best like you said maybe the us can ask the country if they could look into some intell on a lab that we know about and would you take a look and see if you might want to take a crake at them and see if you can shut them down. But i would like to see what some other guys say about the question. As dum as i think it is but I still love a dum dabate.

Let's think about this for a second. It is called politics. The US government threatens to either cutoff financial aid or promises financial aid in return for favors. They did get into Thailand to bring down the guy from British Dragon. They have had quite an effect on powder imports from China. I think it's plausible to think that no one is untouchable and the USG can get to anyone anywhere. All it takes is money and USG has plenty - compliments of taxpayers.. It's bullshit but it's the truth.

Last edited:
Let's think about this for a second. It is called politics.

bingo. And the DEA has been very good at playing politics, lately. That's why China has cooperated with the US gov't and shut down Chinese labs identified by the US gov't.

Also, the US can virtually bring down a foreign lab owned by US citizens by seizing the assets of those citizens.

..I told him (as I've been told by others) that the U.S. cannot do a damn thing about a lab that is 6,000 miles away trying to import drugs into the U.S. I told him all the U.S. can do is try to stop these drugs from coming in at the border....

How very very wrong you are!! Your friend in theory is right. As already stated above by others, it's politically possible for the US gov't to strike anywhere at anytime. It's also a crime for ANY individual in ANY country to knowingly send/sell banned or illegal substances into the US... and your kidding yourself if you think the US won't go after them.
Now in the grand scheme, they can't afford to go after every single one.. but they have already started picking them off one at a time.

Back