UFC - Belt holders by January 1, 2009

Eze

Make your picks, no edits.
At the end of 2008, who are going to be the belt holders?

Current Champions:
LW - BJ Penn
WW - Georges St. Pierre
MW - Anderson Silva
LHW - Quinton Jackson
HW - Antonio Nogueira

Your Picks:
LW - ____________
WW - ____________
MW - ____________
LHW - ____________
HW - ____________

My Picks:
LW -BJ Penn
WW - GSP
MW - Anderson Silva
LHW - Forrest Griffin
HW - Fedor

This is with the expectation that Fedor beats Sylvia with ease and Dana has no choice but to sign him to whatever contract Fedor wants and gives him an automatic title shot or maybe 1 warm up fight then a title shot.

LW - BJ Penn
WW - Georges St. Pierre
MW - Anderson Silva
LHW - Lidell
HW - Antonio Nogueira

LW - BJ Penn
WW - Georges St. Pierre
MW - Anderson Silva
LHW - Forrest Griffin
HW - Antonio Nogueira

Make your picks, no edits.
At the end of 2008, who are going to be the belt holders?

Current Champions:
LW - BJ Penn
WW - Georges St. Pierre
MW - Anderson Silva
LHW - Quinton Jackson
HW - Antonio Nogueira

My Picks:
LW - Penn
WW - St. Pierre
MW - Silva
LHW - Jackson
HW - Mir

My Picks:
LW - Penn
WW - St. Pierre
MW - Silva
LHW - Griffin
HW - Nogueira

GSP and Rampage are my favorite fighters but Forrest is a beast. Rua whopped Rampages ass and Forrest murdered Rua. I don't beleive in the "A beats B" and "B beats C" so "A beats C" but Rampage got manhandled and Forrest manhandled Rua so I think my boy Rampage has his work cut out for him.

I don't think Rampage is unbeatable. I think on any given day the top 5 LHW's could beat each other. There is no clear cut division leader.

I'm surprised so many people are picking Forrest over Rampage.

Same here... but the more I watch this seasons TUF, I remember why. He's just a good guy. Funny, real/genuine, professional, hard worker, great personality, and knows how to fight.. he's a guys guy. People like that.. Hell, I even thought twice about typing Jackson, for that reason...lol He's the kid you wanna see make it.
Does he have a chance.. SURE!! .but I think Rampage will edge him out. I think his power tips the scale.

Same here... but the more I watch this seasons TUF, I remember why. He's just a good guy. Funny, real/genuine, professional, hard worker, great personality, and knows how to fight.. he's a guys guy. People like that.. Hell, I even thought twice about typing Jackson, for that reason...lol He's the kid you wanna see make it.
Does he have a chance.. SURE!! .but I think Rampage will edge him out. I think his power tips the scale.

I have been a fan of Forrest from day 1. I just don't kid myself into thinking he's a world champion. He is a tough guy that has an unparalleled work ethic. What he doesn't have is that touch of super athleticism that guys like Rampage do. And as far as Rampage is concerned, I think he has great character for a champion. He is always easy going and humble.

Well I've been right so far. Now I gotta change up my HW to Lesnar. I love Randy, but I only see him winning by submission late if at all. Brock will batter him.

On another note, did you guys see Brock Lesnar flip out on E-60 when they said, "Brock, a lot of people look at your size and say... (Brock jumps up and says, Interview over!)
It was funny. He keeps saying, I've never failed a test. He went all Marion Jones on em. It's funny to me to read all this shit on Youtube and Blogs with people defending him with shit like, "This is America and he's innocent until proven guilty!!!" Yeah, in the court of law. That muthafucka never failed a test just like I've never failed a test. His a big corn-fed mule of a man and he was big all his life, but look at his WWE days. He never failed a test because they don't test and the UFC doesn't random test either. The general public is retarded.

Back