Ulcers and 17aa

muscle_geek

I had to go to the hospital a couple of weeks ago to get two large duodenal ulcers repaired. Everything seems to be okay now and I'm following dr. instructions to stay away from aspirin and excessive alcohol. Of course they don't mention whether you can take dbol or not. I'm thinking that it would be harmful as well. I was taking 50mg dbol ED for a couple of weeks before I went in. While at the hospital they said my liver values were okay. Can any docs or knowledgeable people answer this? Thanks.

Can anyone answer this? I understand liver toxicity and I believe it contributes to acidity in the stomach somehow, but these aren't questions I can ask the doc. I don't need that info in my medical record. I just want to know what my limitations are after recently having ulcers. Thanks.

If I was in your shoes, I'd stay away from D-bol and all 17aa orals for that matter. I'm no doc, but it's just common sense that the orals put additional stress on the internal organs, why chance it.

I'm with you on that. I stopped taking orals and will not resume unless I get solid medical advice that says I can. I know alcohol, NSAIDS, and aspirin could cause problems for me. I would think that 17aa substances would as well. I'm just not crystal clear on this. Do you think that I would be okay with injectable dbol or Winstrol (winny) for examples? Is it any different than oral?

Back