Ultimate Fighter: Rampage vs Forrest

Drako

Its just started on Bravo over here and Im totally stoked. I love this show
Saturdays 11pm Bravo1

Damn they got some decent competitors this year by the looks of things.

Diddy, How come you dont have TV?

good ?

no time really, i do have a tv just no cable running into it....ok the real reason is that my g/f dosent like tv so we dont have any..lol

good ?

no time really, i do have a tv just no cable running into it....ok the real reason is that my g/f dosent like tv so we dont have any..lol

LOL stranger things have happened.

Yeah its setting up to be a good show there filtering out all the pussies this year, which Im well happy about.

Yeah I gotta admit I was well suprised at how most of them were blown out goin into round 2 thats some shitty conditioning.

I am sure they had an idea who the best ones were and they paired them up with the less skilled guys.

They have "try outs" where all the guys come out and show their skills. Then they get the invite on the show.

Well, any of you that have played competitive sports know that you get those guys who are good in practice, but suck in games. They have the individual skills, but they either can't put them together, they have no mental game, or they simply have no heart.

That's where the elimination fights are good. It separates the fighters from the wannabes. It weeds out your Blake Bowmans like we was on TUF 6. It also helps out those guys who kind of fly under the radar, but show up for the big game.

Last edited:
I am sure they had an idea who the best ones were and they paired them up with the less skilled guys.

They have "try outs" where all the guys come out and show their skills. Then they get the invite on the show.

Well, any of you that have played competitive sports know that you get those guys who are good in practice, but suck in games. They have the individual skills, but they either can't put them together, they have no mental game, or they simply have no heart.

That's where the elimination fights are good. It separates the fighters from the wannabes. It weeds out your Blake Bowmans like we was on TUF 6. It also helps out those guys who kind of fly under the radar, but show up for the big game.

Exactly...
I'm just stoked about Jackson Vs Griffin!!!

Many of the guys on the second episode looked good. Much better than the first crop. That last fight was fun to watch.

For sure, the second episode looked more promising in terms of skilled fighters, but as mentioned earlier, people were getting gassed pretty quick it seemed.

Every Wednesday I need someone to remind me to set my PVR. I was watching NHL play off all night then this morning I realized I forgot to record the show.

But to tell you the truth, I'm not too excited about listening to Rampage trying to crack jokes all season.

Every Wednesday I need someone to remind me to set my PVR. I was watching NHL play off all night then this morning I realized I forgot to record the show.

But to tell you the truth, I'm not too excited about listening to Rampage trying to crack jokes all season.

Can do! :)

What's even funnier is that as the LTHW Champion he doesn't know the rules of his own sport..lol. There was a part where a fighter was stopped and penalized for illegal kicks and Rampage was like "that's illegal???????"

Not a bad episode.. Felt bad for the kid w/neck herpes.. wow, that really sucked!! Poor bastard. Dolce really disappointed me. He talked a real good game until the match, then he just laid there the whole time like a fish flopping around. In fact it looked like he had NO Jiu Jitsu experience.. Its like he did everything wrong on the ground.

Back