Ultradrol Cycle

Deerawk

Hey guys, its been awhile since Ive posted Ive been super busy with work and bought a house. Kept in the gym though, anyways I got myself a bottle of Ultradrol for my first real cycle. I ran M1T before but it turned out to be shit, so this is pretty much virgin run. If all goes well I'll probably man up and get some Test in the fall. Well here it is, Im hoping to start soon I have everything in place I am just unsure about how to dose the Toremifine:

Stats: 24, 170, 5'8" 10ish BF%

Cycle:
Ultradrol 8/12/12/12 or 16
Liv52
Cycle Assist

PCT:
Torem
Cycle Assist

And all the regulars fish oil, protein, creatine ect. Eating like a champ all day, drinking enough water to keep me pissing every 15 minutes. Again, input for dosing the torem would be appreciated, thanks guys.

Hey guys, its been awhile since Ive posted Ive been super busy with work and bought a house. Kept in the gym though, anyways I got myself a bottle of Ultradrol for my first real cycle. I ran M1T before but it turned out to be shit, so this is pretty much virgin run. If all goes well I'll probably man up and get some Test in the fall. Well here it is, Im hoping to start soon I have everything in place I am just unsure about how to dose the Toremifine:

Stats: 24, 170, 5'8" 10ish BF%

Cycle:
Ultradrol 8/12/12/12 or 16
Liv52
Cycle Assist

PCT:
Torem
Cycle Assist

And all the regulars fish oil, protein, creatine ect. Eating like a champ all day, drinking enough water to keep me pissing every 15 minutes. Again, input for dosing the torem would be appreciated, thanks guys.

i normally dose torem like this... 90/60/60/30, but honestly, and trust me, i pefer torem over anything, i would use clomid with this cycle...

also, is that all you have planned for pct? thats not enough at all...

What else would you recommend? I am under the impression that a SERM is the most effective thing for PCT, and should be more than enough for a 4week cycle of a PH? Thanks for your input but I think Im going to stick with the torem over clomid.

A serm is great for PCT and it will be enough for post cycle therapy (pct). you can add in a OTC test booster like BPS Endosurge if you want to be able to "feel" something working while on PCT.

Thanks for the responses, yeah I feel like OTC test boosters are a waste of money myself. Lastly, whats the best method of taking the torem? Buying a dropper and shooting it with juice to chase?

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses, yeah I feel like OTC test boosters are a waste of money myself. Lastly, whats the best method of taking the torem? Buying a dropper and shooting it with juice to chase?

use an oral syringe for it... trust me, i am a big advocate for torem... i would use torem and unleashed and probably daa in your pct...

i am running ultradrol/trenazone/transaderm stacked in about 2 weeks... i have a big cycle laid out... if you ever need any advice or ideas, let me know...

I would definitely bump up the UD to 16mg the last week or two. I ran it last cycle and was not feeling much at 12. Strength did go up but I should have definitely ran it at 16 for at least a week.

use an oral syringe for it... trust me, i am a big advocate for torem... i would use torem and unleashed and probably daa in your pct...

i am running ultradrol/trenazone/transaderm stacked in about 2 weeks... i have a big cycle laid out... if you ever need any advice or ideas, let me know...

Are you going to log this?

Back