uncontrolable aderaline shaking

new dude

i,ve had a couple of mma fights and i cant get over the shaking, tunnel vision,i guess fear. i mean i freeze up. cant think or move
i feel weak. is there a way to control this.
anybody else get like this

i,ve had a couple of mma fights and i cant get over the shaking, tunnel vision,i guess fear. i mean i freeze up. cant think or move
i feel weak. is there a way to control this.
anybody else get like this

Yes, and you have to learn to control that adrenaline. Every fight I get into now I don't even get a rush until after and then I can't sleep.

That's why a lot of guys do Thi Chi, it teaches you how to have total control and how to relax. take a few months/yr of Thi Chi and incorporate it into your worm up before a fight. you will also learn how to relax when you gain more confidence. but that is another discussion all in it's self.

It's a very common problem. I had it before wrestling matches or fights. Sometimes if the wait for my next match was too long I'd totally be exhausted from the adrenaline dump. It sucks. I assume it's why some people get so nervous they vomit. I don't have any advice to avoid it. Maybe beta-blockers, but not sure how that might affect your performance.

U can't control the release of Adrenaline new dude. It's something U gonna have to learn to work with, and use it to Ur advantage..

I used to do some small time cage shit, and wrestle, the thing I always did was take slow deep breaths and focus elsewhere till shit hit the fan, I still had the adrenaline but it was more steady than just a complete fucking dump.. you will definatly get it no matter what , but the dizzys an all that shit wont be there. Like above try some meditation or thai che whatever it takes .

i did 8 years of Judo, and competed.
like biggin said, your body will release that adrenaline, you just need to get used to it.
spar spar spar, get on the mat as much as you can. and after that, competition is still a whole other story, you just have to keep at it, and your body will adjust.

lets put it this way, 5years into doing judo, i had to have a minor surgery, they actually gave me an adrenaline shot to control bleeding, because when you get hit with adrenaline all the blood rushed to heart... i didnt even feel a rush, just so used to it.

Back