Universal Kits opinions

Thanks for the replies peoples but i was wondering if l-dex can be used in post cycle. i would probably run it .25 is this wise. thanks

Used Mr.T's / mohawk reaserch the first time round, Perfect batch.
Really clean looking great instructions too.
Universal is O.K., but got a little trash at bottom after filtering.
I think they need to change the instructions a little.
After disolving carts and add oil and cook to settle trash at bottom, they say put coffee filter on a container and strain befor running thru syringe filter. If you want to watch this proccess, set aside about 3-5 hrs of your time. (IT'S REALLY SLOOOWWW)
It's easier to draw the cleaner stuff of the top, after heating to seperate tren from binders (above the trash) and filter into sterile vile thru syringe filter. Put what's left over into a coffee filter and squeeze the hell out of it to get those last few drops. then run that thru the syringe filter into the sterile vile.
No big deal - both kits are fine mohawk is a little sharper on proccess of technical instructions.

Have Fun Growing!
Shorty

shorty said:
Used Mr.T's / mohawk reaserch the first time round, Perfect batch.
Really clean looking great instructions too.
Universal is O.K., but got a little trash at bottom after filtering.
I think they need to change the instructions a little.
After disolving carts and add oil and cook to settle trash at bottom, they say put coffee filter on a container and strain befor running thru syringe filter. If you want to watch this proccess, set aside about 3-5 hrs of your time. (IT'S REALLY SLOOOWWW)
It's easier to draw the cleaner stuff of the top, after heating to seperate tren from binders (above the trash) and filter into sterile vile thru syringe filter. Put what's left over into a coffee filter and squeeze the hell out of it to get those last few drops. then run that thru the syringe filter into the sterile vile.
No big deal - both kits are fine mohawk is a little sharper on proccess of technical instructions.

Have Fun Growing!
Shorty
i never use the coffe filter i think you lose some of your gear in the proces as far as uneversal goes he is great never had a problem with him he always responds to emails quick as far as dirrections for fina go to basskillers page easy to follow dirrection with pic

I never used the coffee filter either, but it can take as long as a day I hear to go through there. I went straight to Whatmans. Keep the junk away from the filter until the very end of the process otherwise the Whatman will junk-up.

Back