universal kits

rosebud1

hi everyone just wondering ive ordered a kit from universal kits about a week ago and i was wondering will it be coming?are they just realy busy or are they ripping people off.was wondering if anyone could help me .only asking because they are advertised on this site.thanks

thanks thats good to here thought they were a great company just a few people have been complaining about them recently.thanks for your help.

and they advertise on the board can some one please update me, i am not accusing anyone just want to know for future refence

they are a fucking scammers order mine last month on the 13 , so far they only came up with excuses, this is what they came up 2 days ago after I bombarded then with emails

Your order is on the way and will arrive shortly, I confirmed with
the shipper/supplier it was sent last week. I don't know what you're
thinking here, these items are not something you can pick up at the
grocery store and neither can we so they take a bit longer sometimes
to process. We/I have been in business for almost six years and have
never SCAMMED anyone so you are mistaken here. I am sincerely sorry
it has taken so long this time around to get you your order but it is
in route to arrive before the end of this week I guarantee it. In
fact if it isn't there by the end of the week I'll refund you your
money and you keep the items ordered. As far as not getting back to
you sooner here, we had a holiday last week and I/we are completely
buried with orders, voicemail's and emails. One of our larger
competitors has gone out of business so we are getting pummeled with
the overflow. If you still want a refund after you receive your
products, send them back and we will issue a full refund since you
weren't happy with the service.

guest what i havent receive nothing yet from this FUCKING SCAMMERS PRICKS

I ordered my stuff from them almost a month ago...nothing. No emails except to say that it shipped after I had emailed them asking where my stuff was. Let's see, that was almost 2 weeks ago and still nothing. Researchology had my shit to me in 2 days. I'll never use them again and I'm wondering if I'll ever see my order or my money.

Actually that's a good question...how long do they have to be screwing people before they are no longer able to advertise here??

I ordered from them two months ago. It took two weeks to receive half my order and another 1 1/2 to get the rest. Their customer service is good they answered all my emails promptly. Maybe they are just backed up, give it time, they will come through.

This Fucking Scammers Said That I Will Receive My Order Last Week, After A Month An Half Wainting For It , And Nothing , Email Then Twice , Still No Answer From This Scammers, Gonna Try Again Today, And For The 10 Time Ask For My Money Back.

Dont Buy Anything From This Scammers, You Will Regret

Back