Univet.com.mx Sustanon 250

CeeNiK

Univet.com.mx Sust 250 **PICS**

Has anyone ever heard of this brand? I will be posting pics tomorrow but I was just wondering off the bat if anyone had any experience with this product?

Last edited:
Yes Univet is a good brand. There are already a few posts on this brand with pics. I haven't used it, but I have heard is really good gear.

It's cool. When are you going to start? Let me know what you think of Univet. I am using Stallion Labs right now, which has been great for me, but I wouldn't mind trying some of the Univet some time soon.

Hello every1 I am new to the board but i also just ran in2 sum univet sust and im wondering about the quality so Ceenik or anyone else who has used this co. if you could psot ur results about it bc i have 4 of them and im just gettin ready to start my stack, ive heard good things but i have never used this co. personally... Thanks guys!!!

It is good shit. Trust me...my friend just gained 18 lbs in 2 weeks ... hes doing 2 shots a week on his 3rd shot hes up 18lbs already

I have the same univet sus 250 as ceenik. Same box but clear bottle . also deca 300 . Good Results 5 weeks .

This is good gear. I have done two cycles of the Sust 250 @ 500mg/week and Equipoise or UNIBOLD as they call it at 600mg/week. When I started I weighed in at 195. As of last week I weigh 226. Not alot of water bloat either. My arms have gone from 15" to 17 1/2".
In other words.. GOOD SHIT MAYNE!

How's the Uni-Vet Anavar? Got some bottles and the one two bottles have blue pills and others have yellowish orange.

I just got some univet cyponate and d-bol. Dont know yet I havn't tried it but it seems that its going around readily. I got some prop 2 months ago and it was univet too.

I used the Uni Sust for my first cycle. It was my first and it is definately real, however I suspect it may have been a little underdosed. My buddy and I used the same ish and he recently just started another cycle with different sust and said it seems much stronger.

you gotta watch with those mexicans. but i took univet before with good results. its about the same as quality vet.

Back