UniVet Test Suspension

NXG+

I am hoping someone can give me a steer on some suspension knowlege...

I decided to do an untested Powerlifting meet at the last minute...by the time I can get any gear in off my source I will only have about a week or so of shooting it.

That leaves me only one choice - suspension. I have never used suspension before but from what I understand its great for strenth anyway so it should be helpful. Thing is i am quite near my weight limit and will have to cut a couple lbs anyway and I'm worried about the bloat.

I guess my questions are:

1) Do you think a week of shooting 100mg suspension ED will be worthwhile strength-wise?

2) How much is it likely to bloat me? I cant afford to gain much weight!

3) Have you ever used/heard much of the UniVet Uni-Test Suspension (Canada)? Thats what my source has.

Id real appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thank you.

Strengh Wise Yes, I would shoot 50mg ed or eod to keep the waterweight down. Add some Novedex 20mg ed. Iv used UniVet Suspension and its the same as asiapharma brand.

Univet isnt canadian. Actually it started in the west coast usa and the original guy is long out of the biz. Id be suspicious of the gear. Post a pic up when u get it and let me know. I used the og univet for years. It was great stuff. Now there are fakes all over the place

Univet isnt canadian. Actually it started in the west coast usa and the original guy is long out of the biz. Id be suspicious of the gear. Post a pic up when u get it and let me know. I used the og univet for years. It was great stuff. Now there are fakes all over the place

Actually Univet is Canadian.
This is repeatedly referenced in the Anabolics edition-10 book. States Origin:Canada

Right from the Government Website of registered corporations:

(w w w ) ic.gc.ca/app/ccc/srch/nvgt.do?lang=eng&prtl=1&sbPrtl=&estblmntNo=900104890000&profile=cmpltPrfl&profileId=201&app=sold

Only part of this quote that has some merit would be "Now there are fakes" - except he unknowingly was taking a counterfeit of the REAL original Canadian one all along.
Nice try though.

Simply googling the DIN number
(w w w . )drugs.com/vet/uni-test-suspension-can.html

Notice the NAC number.
Notice the manufacturer address
Notice the ingredients
Notice the use
Notice it says NOTHING of West Coast USA.

So because one a book says so its Canadian? And there might be multiple sources now couldn't there? The west coast Univet was ran by one guy. U got a shitty attitude. Don't end up in my shit list I'll show you the door. Have a little respect. If you don't agree with something express your opinion like a man and not some punk. We are open to free flow of ideas and knowledge but not when it comes out of your asshole instead of your mouth. U bumped an old thread like this just to talk like your the fucking encyclopedia on something?Lol

Be smart. Enjoy ology
Actually Univet is Canadian.
This is repeatedly referenced in the Anabolics edition-10 book. States Origin:Canada

Right from the Government Website of registered corporations:

(w w w ) ic.gc.ca/app/ccc/srch/nvgt.do?lang=eng&prtl=1&sbPrtl=&estblmntNo=900104890000&profile=cmpltPrfl&profileId=201&app=sold

Only part of this quote that has some merit would be "Now there are fakes" - except he unknowingly was taking a counterfeit of the REAL original Canadian one all along.
Nice try though.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but I'm almost positive the Canadian Univet Test Suspension is no longer made. It's not on the Univet website and I've seen pics of the counterfeit versions and they're pretty dubious looking. That being said guys are still using them and liking it. Good gains and flows through a 25g.

Back