Up the Tren or add in Masteron?

vidorando

Hey, I"m currently 4 weeks out BB contest, and I was wondering if I should up the Tren ace for the last 3 weeks from 100mg/EOD to 100mg/ED, or I should add in Mast P at 100mg/EOD... I"m running tren threw my whole prep. I started with enenthate, and then switched to ace. I have never used Mast before, but I"ve heard it gives awesome hardness. Alongside Tren ace, I"m also running Test P and Winny untill the end. So... what would you do? Up the tren or add in Masteron?

Depending on your cycling experience, you could up the tren AND add masteron. IMO mast is very mild in terms of side effects and seems to help keep my mood stable on tren. If you've ran 700mg of tren before then I'd say go for it (assuming you're at that level of cycling and competing.). Adding mast will just be the icing on the cake and (shouldn't) add any complications.

BUT

Without knowing your stats it would be difficult to give sound advice.

The decision has been made :) I got two vials of Mast P on the way, so I will be running it for the last 4 weeks at 130mg/eod. What do you think about my choice?

Oh, just so you know... Again, I"m total idiot, and I couldnt help myself.... I got two vials of mast P on the way haha.
So now I will be running Mast P at 130mg/eod for the last 4 weeks. Time to harden up :) Any opinions? Good choice?

The decision has been made :) I got two vials of Mast P on the way, so I will be running it for the last 4 weeks at 130mg/eod. What do you think about my choice?

for 4 weeks? you won't get much out of it. So good luck. Decisions like these need to be made at least 12 weeks out. I have my next 8 months of cycles planned already.

for 4 weeks? you won't get much out of it. So good luck. Decisions like these need to be made at least 12 weeks out. I have my next 8 months of cycles planned already.

yeah, but you know how it is pre contest... You always wanna add more. When I was planning the cycle I was satisfied with test/tren/winny combo, but now I just thought it would be smart to throw in some Mast. Why not? I think that 4 weeks is enough to get some benefits from it at that dose...

yeah, but you know how it is pre contest... You always wanna add more. When I was planning the cycle I was satisfied with test/tren/winny combo, but now I just thought it would be smart to throw in some Mast. Why not? I think that 4 weeks is enough to get some benefits from it at that dose...

you really won't get much as you'll hit peak levels after the 3rd week. Another oral (although will hurt your liver) would be better suited for quicker bio-availability

as for always wanting to add more, hell yes. really hard to stay disciplined.

that halo , if its legit , will be pushing you into another place entirely in training

if you're driven now - wait until the halo grabs hold of you..

i ran it and the intensity of my training went through the roof. assuming you're healthy and your diet is on point - i would really only caution you not to OVER TRAIN on the halo. you'll feel like super man in the gym , it was a legit buzz for me.. but remember that no matter how the halo makes you feel - you'll still need to give yourself time for recovery, and to match your calories to your output so you don't fall flat on your face.

enjoy that halotestin, and if you never ran it before - buckle up !

Bronson

that halo , if its legit , will be pushing you into another place entirely in training

if you're driven now - wait until the halo grabs hold of you..

i ran it and the intensity of my training went through the roof. assuming you're healthy and your diet is on point - i would really only caution you not to OVER TRAIN on the halo. you'll feel like super man in the gym , it was a legit buzz for me.. but remember that no matter how the halo makes you feel - you'll still need to give yourself time for recovery, and to match your calories to your output so you don't fall flat on your face.

enjoy that halotestin, and if you never ran it before - buckle up !

Bronson

agree 100%. when dieting down for a show my tendons always hurt as I still keep to pushing same weights...which isn't always possible. Add in halo and you feel like a fucking machine, then next day your elbows/knees remind you that you're human!

I only heard good things from Halotestin, for last week or two pre contest, but it"s a huge problem to find a real one, because its expensive as hell. Well, I finally got my hands on LEGIT Halo, that"s why I"ll be running it. I can"t wait to see, what it does to my physique :) I think it will be a killer combo with test/tren/mast/winny.

Back