Update on my Helios experiment

The best come, stay for a bit and leave the chem forum. Some (ld50) never ever return. Others (pullinbig, NYCEE) drop in every once in a blue moon. As for RJH, dunno what happened to him.

Yea i come and go over here, i lurk in the anabolic forum and over here, but i havent been experimenting much lately. As for the helios, i was not successful getting the yohimbe to hold completely clear. The one cc i injected sub q actually caused me mild pain after a few days, just like a bruise. I meant to go back and try other recipes but ive been so busy recently. Maybe ill play with it after my midterms.. Ill post back if i work with it further.

NYCEE said:
The one cc i injected sub q actually caused me mild pain after a few days, just like a bruise. I meant to go back and try other recipes but ive been so busy recently. Maybe ill play with it after my midterms.. Ill post back if i work with it further.

I wonder if it was acting similar to Animal's Lipostabil spot reduction stuff. Read about how for a lot of people there was significant bruising and pain for a week but then solid results.

Back