Update on my Helios experiment

NYCEE

Brewing.....
For those that missed my other post, helios is a yohimbine hcl 5.4mg/ml and clen 40mcg/ml solution that is injected sub-q for spot reduction of fat on tough areas. I have been tossing around ideas how to get the yohimbine into solution since ive heard it wasnt easy. I just made a solution of 5.5mg/ml yohimbine hcl, using 2%ba, 30% vegetable glycerine, and the rest distilled water. I heated it and it went into solution nice and clear. I have it sitting in the fridge now to see if it will hold. The clen wont be a problem as it is water soluble, so this is the big test here. I am also not sure if it is safe to inject vegetable glycerine, the bottle says safe for topical and internal use, but that doesnt really include injecting haha. If anyone has any info to help me figure this out, it would be great. Thanks

NYC

Well the solution is almost at room temp and it is turning cloudy. No particles or crystals, just an even cloudiness. Might still be ok to inject though... Any thoughts?

Well some things can be very painful or dangerous to inject.... I was wondering if anybody knows if vegetable glycerine can be like this... I am going to just filter and shoot 1cc of the the 5.5mg/ml yohimbine only to see what happens... If i dont post back, im dead....haha

NYC

Just shot .5cc sub q in the belly... Very smooth while injecting, i wll post back as time passes.

Here's what the finished product looks like after it cools down... 5.5mg/ml It's a little milky, still no pain from the 1/2ml i took..

Hahaha... Thanks fellas... Everything good so far... I wish it didnt look milky, i may try another method, just trying to think of what solvents are water soluble.. Anyone?

Sorry ive been busy, didnt get to play with it again.. I am going to try to see if it holds cloudy with just bb... If it does, i will add clen and give it a go. I should update early next week.

NYCEE said:
Here's what the finished product looks like after it cools down... 5.5mg/ml It's a little milky, still no pain from the 1/2ml i took..
Sorry, I missed the photo, earlier.

Are those granite countertops?

Questions I'm thinking about:

1. Is clen more bioavailable when injected and by how much
  2. Is there really any benefit to injecting clen into the targeted tissue? The asthma benefit comes from the beta-2 agonist properties (beta-2 is in the lungs). There are also beta-1 receptors which are mostly in the heart. I did read something about there potentially being beta-3 receptors in the adipose tissue, but it was uncertain and I don't know if clen stimulates beta-3, regardless.

mranak said:
Sorry, I missed the photo, earlier.

Are those granite countertops?

Yes they are granite.

I am not sure if there is increased bioavailability when injected. I am sure going to find out though, haha

Back