updated diet pics....8 weeks out

needsize

Community Veteran
These were taken Aug 27, 8 weeks out
Those who saw the pics taken with my video camera on the other thread, these are a lot better, but for some reason are still coming out blurry through my scanner, but you get the idea
Stats were 5'8", and 218lbs
looking at these I can tell my poses are off too, but I have 8 weeks to fix that

very impressive. i look at myself in the mirror after lookin at these and i'm reminded that 'i ain't shit'....thanks for keepin guys like me grounded, LOL.

great to hear.

I am sure its a change to be leaning out as apposed to eating massive amts of shit and forcefeeding in teh bulking season.

Excellent bro, best of luck to you in your cutting.

By the way, excellent proportioning in regards to your size...you seem evenly spread out in all regions.

lookin at ur pics gives me more motivation to carry on with ur 5x5 training.ur side chest pose reminds me of arnold.lolz.good job bigguy

you're looking incredible at this point and you still have 8 weeks to go...Jesus H keeerist!! Looking awesome! Keep up the amazing work brotha...oh and how's your stomach feeling? LOL!

saizen said:
you're looking incredible at this point and you still have 8 weeks to go...Jesus H keeerist!! Looking awesome! Keep up the amazing work brotha...oh and how's your stomach feeling? LOL!

hungry.....oh so hungry....

thanks for all the feedback guys, I felt pretty tiny until I got these pics back
khalnayak, thats pretty high praise, thanks

NS, you're looking fantastic, great job!!! I know you're anxious to get on stage now. Very balanced, nice size.

mcvancouver said:
Hey,

What kind of suppliments/steroids do you use??

Peace

no supps really other than protein and joint stuff

currently using fina/winny/masteron/eq

you asked in another thread where I am from, hamilton ontario

thanks madine, really cant wait to get it over with...

Ingram said:
Looking BIG and RIPPED bro! Huge cuts for 8 weeks out, there isn't much more to go! You're alot leaner 8 weeks out compared to your last show prep. Whatever you're doing it's working, don't change a thing.

-Ingram

thanks bro, the pics from your show were pretty impressive too, bet you cant wait to do another.... :)

Ingram said:
You know it, I'm hooked allready!

Maybe I'll see you in Regina next year for the nationals? I'm hoping to go and pick up the last place trophy in the light-heavys. :p

Have you picked out your posing music yet?

-Ingram

I want to take at least a year, maybe more to add size before competing again, so add in diet time it might be close to 2 years before I hit the stage again, but I want it to be at least 15lbs heavier, more if possible

As for music, havent given it a huge amount of thought, so far I'm leaning towards "Down with the King" by run dmc as it would come across kinda cocky

khalnayak said:
ur side chest pose reminds me of arnold.lolz.good job bigguy

I was thinking the same thing, very large and muscular yet balanced physique, incredible.

Back