Urgent clenbuterol help required- females females

MRS RADAR

I am a 43 yr old female, at 5 5 and currently bouncing between 133 to 137, my goal is 125 and holding......I have done bernsteins diet and lost 25 lbs so that is good but I cant seem to loose any more. I started about 3 weeks ago with 200mcg/1ml of Clenbuterol from a reputable peptide company, however I have actually gone from 133 UP to 137. I need help to know what else I can add to my liquid Clen to drop the last 15lbs and fast. I almost 7 weeks left before my big anniverdsary and need to fit into the dress without my thighs and stomach showing in dress. Any advice please.

urgent help required for liquid clenbuterol use, its not working

I am a 43 yr old female, at 5 5 and currently bouncing between 133 to 137, my goal is 125 and holding......I have done bernsteins diet and lost 25 lbs so that is good but I cant seem to loose any more. I started about 3 weeks ago with 200mcg/1ml of Clenbuterol from a reputable peptide company, however I have actually gone from 133 UP to 137. I need help to know what else I can add to my liquid Clen to drop the last 15lbs and fast. I almost 7 weeks left before my big anniverdsary and need to fit into the dress without my thighs and stomach showing in dress. Any advice please.

I should also state that I am perimenopausol and cycle is all over the map from 12 days to 27 days....if that matters????

What does your diet breakdown look like (total cals and macros)? And what about your training protocol?

I haven't used clen in like 5 years; I preferred ephedrine too it, to be honest. But there should certainly be variables we can play around with.

Also, how often are you weighing yourself/are the conditions the same every time? I weigh in every morning first thing before any food or water and after going to the bathroom -- try to keep it as consistent as possible because I can swing 10 pounds in a day just from water/glycogen. And if you're only weighing in weekly or under different conditions, it's entirely possible the weight difference may not be that much. Bigger question would be is what does the mirror/do your clothes tell you over these last 3 weeks?

clenbuterol urgent help required

what does your diet breakdown look like (total cals and macros)? And what about your training protocol?

I haven't used clen in like 5 years; i preferred ephedrine too it, to be honest. But there should certainly be variables we can play around with.

Also, how often are you weighing yourself/are the conditions the same every time? I weigh in every morning first thing before any food or water and after going to the bathroom -- try to keep it as consistent as possible because i can swing 10 pounds in a day just from water/glycogen. And if you're only weighing in weekly or under different conditions, it's entirely possible the weight difference may not be that much. Bigger question would be is what does the mirror/do your clothes tell you over these last 3 weeks?

i eat a lot of vegtables daily, limited caffeine and sugars, i doubt i am over 2000 cals. I try and be consistent in weighing, after bathroom and before water etc. However i only do it every 3 days as i am up and down daily. I can clearly feel that certain clothes are tighter and not loosing my saddle bags and inner thigh as quickly as i am loosing my breasts. I had shakes from the liquid the first week but now even maxed out at .180 nothing at all. Ephedrine plays havoc on me, so looking for advice, maybe t3 or someting???? Thanks again to all

Change in weight could easily be water weight due to changing estrogen levels. Going by measurements or how clothes fit would be a better guage than the number on the scale.

Are you doing any resistance training? Cardio?

How many calories are you eating daily and what is your TDEE? What are your diet macros?

Finally, how are you running the Clen? What is your protocol?

Have you tried an EC Stack? Just don't combine it with Clen.

Pretty much the answers to Tron's questions will hold the answer. Am I to understand that you're taking an entire 200mcg per day of clen, or is that just the concentration?

In all honesty, 12lbs in two months is VERY doable, provided you haven't done your metabolism in. :)

No no no the concentration is 200 mcg per ml, I just checked the scal again today in controlled setting, naked at same time and no food or water after going to bathroom, up 3.8lbs in 2 days. My biggest problem is sticking to a solid weight and training routine, its damn hard to remain consistent which is why I turned to liquid stuff because I work in emergency services, I am at a desk 12-14 hrs a day, 4 days a week nights, then I spend a couple days recovering from them and back in I go, lucky if I can keep up 3 days a week cardio.... my calories are no higher than 1800 .....but what has me concerned is the continual weight gain......I was down for the longest time and soemthing has changed inside and I just need a boost the question is what

What is your current clen dose? Also what is your protcol? Are you doing 2on/2off, if not are you using keotitfen to prevent receptor down-regulation?

What is your current clen dose? Also what is your protcol? Are you doing 2on/2off, if not are you using keotitfen to prevent receptor down-regulation?

I am using .8 of a ML for 4 weeks then off for 2 as was suggested to me......do you think its wrong......as for the one who said you have to want it bad enough. I do however right now life is in the way. 3 children, a laberal tear in hip and working to support whol family as husband was hurt in line of duty but benefits are limited. so I work like min 60 hrs week.

please help folks.... what about including T3 with Clen??? ideas please

I am using .8 of a ML for 4 weeks then off for 2 as was suggested to me......do you think its wrong......as for the one who said you have to want it bad enough. I do however right now life is in the way. 3 children, a laberal tear in hip and working to support whol family as husband was hurt in line of duty but benefits are limited. so I work like min 60 hrs week.

please help folks.... what about including T3 with Clen??? ideas please

You have bunk clen. I'd pick up Bronkaid from the pharmacy (it's OTC ephedrine) instead. Clenbuterol at 160mcg would make you vomit and have heart palpitations.

It's also two weeks on, two off. I suspect you were steered in the wrong direction I'm afraid. Ephedrine (with caffeine) not only is effective, but it's cheaper and you don't have to cycle it. ;)

Need source advice for Clenbuterol

you have bunk clen. I'd pick up bronkaid from the pharmacy (it's otc ephedrine) instead. Clenbuterol at 160mcg would make you vomit and have heart palpitations.

It's also two weeks on, two off. I suspect you were steered in the wrong direction i'm afraid. Ephedrine (with caffeine) not only is effective, but it's cheaper and you don't have to cycle it. ;)

if my stuff is not good, can anyone suggest a source that might be legit. I got the shakes and tremors from the stuff the firts week, but then it stopped. My product was from usapeptide, i thought that they were legit from what others told me???? I need it to be liquid, pills are hard to swollow.

Dosage: If i start out at .40 again what should be my max without heart issues, like .6 or .8 of a ml???

Thank you all for weighing in, as i just went up again by 1.8lbs and starting to get depressed.

if my stuff is not good, can anyone suggest a source that might be legit. I got the shakes and tremors from the stuff the firts week, but then it stopped. My product was from usapeptide, i thought that they were legit from what others told me???? I need it to be liquid, pills are hard to swollow.

Dosage: If i start out at .40 again what should be my max without heart issues, like .6 or .8 of a ml???

Thank you all for weighing in, as i just went up again by 1.8lbs and starting to get depressed.

RUI has their ad at the top of your screen. Might even be having a memorial day sale. I have never personally used their Clen but everything else I have gotten there has been good.. Order some Ketotifen too so you don't have to run it 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off.

P.S. don't think in ml. Think in mg when it comes to doses. That is like asking how many Tylenol's should you take. The answer depends on how many mg each pill contains, right?

P.S.S. I am not a clen fan as others have said too. EC is first choice. Then Albuterol. I would take Albuterol way before Clen.

Last edited:
Agree with Tron, although I have used rui's clen, and it is the real deal. I would prefer you went ECA as you're still stating HUGE doses, which if from a bottle of legit clenbuterol could make you VERY sick.

This is one of the substances that can kill you. Please remember that.

Doses are (as Tron mentioned) done in mass, not volume. In this case it will be micrograms, and I would not exceed 100mcg with real clenbuterol. Starting at 40mcg, then 60mcg, etc every couple days to find your tolerance.

Megatron and halfwit......thank you for your help. I have looked at this site and can find the Albuterol and T3 but not the other, does it go by another name????? they mention Ketotifen but I cant find it. Is it liquid as well??

So for dosing purposes, if starting out low with the Albuterol, is it the same as Clen.40 of one ml on the srynge??? How much T3 should I be adding and of the Ketotifin??

I just went up again on the scale this morning and am running out of time.

what abot cycling??? how long to stay on it now if adding the other.

Does anyone know how this will affect my monthly cycle, tying to find info on that so I can be prepared.
thanks

Megatron and halfwit......thank you for your help. I have looked at this site and can find the Albuterol and T3 but not the other, does it go by another name????? they mention Ketotifen but I cant find it. Is it liquid as well??

So for dosing purposes, if starting out low with the Albuterol, is it the same as Clen.40 of one ml on the srynge??? How much T3 should I be adding and of the Ketotifin??

I just went up again on the scale this morning and am running out of time.

what abot cycling??? how long to stay on it now if adding the other.

Does anyone know how this will affect my monthly cycle, tying to find info on that so I can be prepared.
thanks

https://www.rui-products.com/keto-30-ml-1-mg-ml.html

Don't guess on doses. Do your homework. The sticky threads are a great place to start. Click the FAQs link below in my signature which has a section on T3, clen, Albuterol, etc.

And keep in mind that T3 will burn away your muscle as well as fat. It does not discriminate . I would not advise you to use T3.

Clen, EC, Albuterol, Keto, etc should not affect your menstruation unless you have radical weight loss.

Keep in mind diet is the key driver here. These compounds are maybe going to get you another 2-3 pounds in a month's time. Diet by far will be the determinant in how much fat you lose.

Have you tried a Ketogenic diet? That is often the fastest way to lose bodyfat. Throw in some EC and LISS and you have quite an effective combo.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the reply back with the link and the example through the sticky notes. I may have missed something though not sure, If I am trying to convert doasages, if I were to follow your doasage example in sticky otes....a dose of the Keto would be a full ML of the syringe as it is 30 ML of 1 MG/ML used at bed time???

The dose for T3 you reccomend 25mcg but then later say you feel that 50 is enough and max most people want is 75 on average but use of 100 should not be exceeded......if useing a 1 ML syringe, would that by .50???? have I calculated correctly if its 200mcg /ML in the 30 ml bottle????

Whats confusing for me is the doseage of the Albuterol.....6mg/ML and its a 60ml bottle, in a 1ML syringe how much does one draw because at that doseage or concentration would that be 3.5 ML to equal 20 mg. 6mg times 3.5 ml =21 mg????

I want tomake sure I have enough product on hand for 8 wks,, would 2 bottles of each be enough if I have calculated things right.......

I thank you again for your expertise, I think I am ready to go as I have the diet part down, just need to figure oout how to take it and how much to buy and I am good to go. Really feeling positive now that if I start in the next week I should be able to hit my goal with exercise of 2lbs a week maybe a bit more.
Thxagain

Back