250mg Anavar Pill.. is it real?

I've searched everywhere and can't find anyone ever getting a 250mg pill but that's what I got.

I'm 5'9 weigh 165-170, female, crossfit 4-5 days a week. Eat pretty clean.

Was told to take 40mg a day for 6 week cycle

I'm on day 16. I've gained 10lbs! That wasn't really what I was hoping for. Is that normal? I feel extremely bloated in stomach area.

Started period 5 days late and it barely lasted 3 days, extremely light.

My goal was/is to lose the weight and gain muscle but I'm not sure if that's happening... any advice? Help? Anything?

wait what?? one single pill is 250mg?? or 25mg??

40mg var for a female is too much! youll likely get viralization!

acne, deepening of voice and enlarged clit!

you should be running 10mg a day! and slowly work yourself up to 20 when you see there are no sides present!

discontinue that dose immediately!

Thats one hefty pill, especially when the reccomended dosage is only 10mg per day for females like the gentlemen mentioned above.
Out of curiosity can you upload a pic of it? how where you going to break it up to equal 40mg?

Your post indicates you are already into the cycle with this strangely dosed pill and getting results? Yeah.....some start with 5mg first week then bump it up to 10 if no sides. If the sides advance for very long then I hear they don't go away when usage stops, so please be careful.

Also, as far as period......have you lost a lot of fat lately? Low bfp will lighten and even stop your menstrual cycle. I know some female bodybuilders who never have one. Seems like a bfp of around 16% keeps ya safe in this area as long as you haven't lost a lot of weight at one time. In this case it comes back to normal when weight stabilizes. I'm no expert on menstrual cycles though.......never had one myself :) I cycle for 4 months at a time......but that's a whole different kind of cycle:)

Good luck. Would love to hear about your anavar results. My wife wants to try it. Keep us posted on your experience please

Back