urgent ?

Gym Rat

a Legend
so my ex-wife came over to pick something up from my house the other day while I was in the shower and got to snooping..... she found my gear and tossed it. i'm about 4 weeks n on test cyp just 300 mg a week and don't know what to do. she tossed my nolva too. so I have a local buddy that can spot me a week or 2 but it's test eth. my question is should I wait and miss a week until my new gear arrives or run the eth until it gets here with my post cycle therapy (pct)? needless to say gonna be hiding it better.

the gym rat

Also............not sure how vindictive your ex-wife is, but ordering now might not be the best option. You think she would turn your ass in? Did she know about your gear usage before?

id suggest gettin a fake storage book or like cut the inside out of a book tht works great, but why did ur x-wife through ur gear out

First and foremost: Change your locks

Missing a week is not a good idea. Running Test e for the 1-2 weeks during is what im sure everyone will recommend. As for the Nolva, how prone are you to Gyno? Does ur buddy have anything there he can help you with? Do u think you can hold off for the 1-2 weeks until that comes in... On that specific topic, i really feel its really a matter of how your body reacts to test. Some guys wont touch AI's until after their cycle, others need it right from day one.

Back