US Marine in need of a little help

Gunsup0331

Hey guys i was wondering if i could get a some help with the cycle im planning, ive been seriously lifting for years, competed in PL and strongman but never took the step to get gear. Im an infantry marine whos been training to deploy and after spending months out in the field with no weights and barely any time to eat ive lost alot of what i had and i want it back. Im looking at dbol and test but my confusion lies in the dosages. The test E 400 comes in a 10ml vial, but it doesnt actually say how many ml of fluid i need to draw to get the 400mg. Is it safe to assume that 10ml is 10 dosings? Also would xxx$ be an appropriate price for that? All help is appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys i was wondering if i could get a some help with the cycle im planning, ive been seriously lifting for years, competed in PL and strongman but never took the step to get gear. Im an infantry marine whos been training to deploy and after spending months out in the field with no weights and barely any time to eat ive lost alot of what i had and i want it back. Im looking at dbol and test but my confusion lies in the dosages. The test E 400 comes in a 10ml vial, but it doesnt actually say how many ml of fluid i need to draw to get the 400mg. Is it safe to assume that 10ml is 10 dosings? Also would xxx$ be an appropriate price for that? All help is appreciated

WELCOME TO OLOGY

i edited the price because its against the rules . posting prices draws scammers out of the woodwork lol.

as info the price is reasonable.

Semper Fi bro! and Dadawg, thanks for go easy on him bro and explaining. I like you more each day. no homo.
Gun> if you would like to post more such as your PCT, training, and diet, we would be happy to critique and help. And brother, you need anything PM me. Thats how Marines roll.

I'd get test e 250, you'll have to order a bit more but that way you can shoot 1ml 2x a week and hit 500mg/week simply AND you'll know why I recommended it after the near crippling inj site pain.

Thanks for your services! Get huge brother!

Thanks for your service - I'm Canadian but our forces fought side by side with yours over in Afganistan.

For the dosage part - if the vial reads 400mg - that means its 400mg per 1 ml

If its 250mg, then its 250mg per 1ml and so on...

Bro go with 4 or 500mgs, meaning 1 cc a day twice a week. I only did 1inj a week 250 of test cyp. Could of had better gains if only I listened but us Marines are stubborn!! Semper Fi brother!!

Back