USA steroid Bust

Being a USA citizen I hate hearing this stuff. Or for that matter any country...it just plain sucks. It's legal in some and not in others...I don't get it. What are they afraid of? A bunch of Hulks walking around...lol

It seems like American Pharma is getting busted all the time...I''m grateful for my off shore supplier....such bullshit going on here....

Geez, I-T lotion is looking better and better ....

It seems that domestic orders are a bigger risk now. You do have customs to be concerned about pulling your package with an overseas order but I'd think if you keep your order to a vial or two / $200.00 you'll just lose the order and get a seizure letter without anything else.

Fuck this domestic shit ...

domistic is still the way to go no matter what. It's the domistic source that has most of the risk. Once the domistic source puts your shit in the mail is't most likely 100% you wll get your shit. So how can you say fuck domistic. No matter what it's still the best chance on getting your stuff if you live in the us with no costoms to deal with.

domistic is still the way to go no matter what. It's the domistic source that has most of the risk. Once the domistic source puts your shit in the mail is't most likely 100% you wll get your shit. So how can you say fuck domistic. No matter what it's still the best chance on getting your stuff if you live in the us with no costoms to deal with.

there are absolutely no domestic sources left---everrthing is bought from legal pharmacies

i see it on the newe's the other day that they just seized a shit load of counterfeit ass and other drug's hear in the uk ...

the cops recon it had a street value of near 20 mill along with other drugs....

all fake

Back