USA's

'tensity

Always Learnin'
Don't know if this is the best place to post this but, who is planning on hitting the USAs in Vegas at the end of this month?

Will be heading out there a few days before, hooking up with a few bros, etc. Snagged a few passes to the show, should see some serious meat. Plus, LV is just my kinda town!

Oh Yeah!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I sure would like to be there! I always wanted to go to Las Vegas too!

Buff, I think you'd like Vegas very much; the scary part is when Vegas likes you too, then she never lets go! LOL!

Hey MVMAXX, hopefully we'll run into each other, but probably not even know it. :cool:

Re: Oh Yeah!

'tensity said:
Buff, I think you'd like Vegas very much; the scary part is when Vegas likes you too, then she never lets go! LOL!

Hey MVMAXX, hopefully we'll run into each other, but probably not even know it. :cool:

Yeah bro, that's what I'm afraid of!!! If I ever decide to go I know I will go crazy over there!!! I really am trying to get a couple of my bros together and plan a trip to Vegas!:p

i would love to go to vegas. just not in the cards at this time.

the USA's should be good

Re: Re: Oh Yeah!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Yeah bro, that's what I'm afraid of!!! If I ever decide to go I know I will go crazy over there!!! I really am trying to get a couple of my bros together and plan a trip to Vegas!:p

Glad to hear it, gotta hit Vegas at least once in your life bro! Just keep the credit cards at home--I learned the hard way, ouch! :( :mad: :cool:

Garza, I lucked out. Training partner works for one of the sponsers so we're going on their tab.

Were still on for that trip or what bro?

Or you dont want any Mexicans with ya..........:D

got me a pass right?

fatchops said:
Were still on for that trip or what bro?

Or you dont want any Mexicans with ya..........:D

got me a pass right?

Yup, got passes for all us. Actually, will check with Gary tomorrow to confirm and then probably buy tix this week. Will give you a buzz once I get the best price down.

fatchops, i was in town and you didn't even make it out to see me... very upsetting. you better have been getting laid.

'tense one: i'd love to make it out to vegas with you guys. mmm..... buffets....

"But i LOVE him!"

WADDUP!

SCG2 said:
fatchops, i was in town and you didn't even make it out to see me... very upsetting. you better have been getting laid.

'tense one: i'd love to make it out to vegas with you guys. mmm..... buffets....

"But i LOVE him!"

Hey Hoss, glad to see you on here. vegas will be the shiznit! Wish you could get there, good seeing you last week. Good luck with the calf bro, keep us posted.

HAHAH! "I must FIND him!" :rolleyes:

You have to basically have a vagina to get free shit there(at least for the good shit).Vagina makes the world go round,and the paris dinner buffet is the best that world has to offer!

Back