let's talk about diuretics

SoHo

[gill]
hey bros long time no chat. hope everyone is huge and healthy and in good spirits!

i do a few cheat days per month.. i need the entire day to eat shit if i wanna stay sane and stick to my normal diet of eating clean. cheat day goes kind of like-- big deli sandwich in the morning or 2 bacon egg cheese sandwiches then maybe some cereal. around lunch i'll have 3-4 slices of pizza or a bunch of pasta or a couple cheeseburgers. then a little bit of sweets and snacks and i'm tapped out. it's not even THAT bad.

needless to say i'm a bloated piece of shit for the next 2 days and i can't even look at myself in the mirror (due to my severe body dysmorphia which is why i'm here in the first place lol). but what if i didn't have to be bloated? what if i took a diuretic like lasix the day after my cheat day and just be back to normal within hours? i mean.. isn't that what these drugs were designed for??

anyone with experience in this area please chime in thanks

going to get a full panel next week. it's not easy getting bloods as an NY resident it's not permitted here. i'd need to drive out to connecticut which turns out to be an all day thing.

hey bros long time no chat. hope everyone is huge and healthy and in good spirits!

i do a few cheat days per month.. i need the entire day to eat shit if i wanna stay sane and stick to my normal diet of eating clean. cheat day goes kind of like-- big deli sandwich in the morning or 2 bacon egg cheese sandwiches then maybe some cereal. around lunch i'll have 3-4 slices of pizza or a bunch of pasta or a couple cheeseburgers. then a little bit of sweets and snacks and i'm tapped out. it's not even THAT bad.

needless to say i'm a bloated piece of shit for the next 2 days and i can't even look at myself in the mirror (due to my severe body dysmorphia which is why i'm here in the first place lol). but what if i didn't have to be bloated? what if i took a diuretic like lasix the day after my cheat day and just be back to normal within hours? i mean.. isn't that what these drugs were designed for??

anyone with experience in this area please chime in thanks

Myexperience with diuretics is being admitted to hospital on a heavy hydration saline after my whole body cramped up after the pre-judging at a contest. It was the most painful experience I've ever had. Imagine a charlie horse all at once in your whole body. Thats what I think of diuretics but I'm no pro with them and not a Doctor. Just a retired cop.lol

Myexperience with diuretics is being admitted to hospital on a heavy hydration saline after my whole body cramped up after the pre-judging at a contest. It was the most painful experience I've ever had. Imagine a charlie horse all at once in your whole body. Thats what I think of diuretics but I'm no pro with them and not a Doctor. Just a retired cop.lol

cops are the biggest juice heads yet you would probably arrest a guy for finding vials in his car wouldn't you? i'm not against cops i just think that's a little fucked up.

I know the feeling all to well. It has happened to me in the past when i played football without eating breakfast or lunch and sweating like a pig pregame, during the game and post when the cramps started to hit and headaches. had to drink a gallon of oral solution to get better, but the headaches sucked.

update- i tried taking 40mg lasix and i've never pissed so much in my life. i looked shredded but felt pretty weak and tired. i've concluded that there's no point to take it if you aren't absolutely shredded and need to drain that last bit of water on you.

update- i tried taking 40mg lasix and i've never pissed so much in my life. i looked shredded but felt pretty weak and tired. i've concluded that there's no point to take it if you aren't absolutely shredded and need to drain that last bit of water on you.

man, electrolite levels must of beeen super low, no cramping? this looks like precontest only.

Back