Using Nolva and still have a lump? Can you help?

sarcoplasm

Used 30-80 mgs daily for three weeks (started low and went higher). It seems to be under control but small lump still exists. Any advice would be appreciated.
Sarcoplasm

Continue the nolva at around 60mg/ED. If it doesn't go away in a few weeks chances are it won't ever unless you have surgery. Then again, it may go away by itself over time. Gyno is a very strange thing. It can fluctuate during, post or completely off cycle. Nolva's the only way to really combat it and keep it in check though so make sure you always have some on hand, regardless if you're on or not.

There have been a few Bros that have used femara for exsisting gyno and loved the results.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
There have been a few Bros that have used femara for exsisting gyno and loved the results.

JohnnyB

Yeah, I'm hearing more positives when guys use letrozole/femara vs. nolva for this. To clarify though, they are off cycle when they do this, and some use Winstrol (winny) or ox at a low dose to make extra sure there is no estrogen. This seems to take 4-6 weeks, however this is definitely not a 'sure thing'.

how long can letro be used? or rather, what's the longest it can be used without detrimental effects (ie. lipid levels, igf-1 levels, etc..)?

you know what sucks about gyno??
I started getting gyno symptoms on my last cycle' started nolva,(all through cycle) symptoms disappeared, all good even through pct, now a month later, i happened to be rubbing my chest and ill be damned if there isnt a bunch of small lumps in there, nothing huge but it seems to be getting worse, im going to try using nolva again as soon as i can get it. If that doesnt work ill just get a job at Hooters

what are u using? it could be progesterone gyno, if it is...then nolva wont do much, but bromo will....stuff like fina and deca gyno need bromo, not nolva..

pudge

pudge said:
what are u using? it could be progesterone gyno, if it is...then nolva wont do much, but bromo will....stuff like fina and deca gyno need bromo, not nolva..

pudge

..................there are a couple better options other than Bromo worth trying, Dostinex or B-6.

Frankie xq said:
how long can letro be used? or rather, what's the longest it can be used without detrimental effects (ie. lipid levels, igf-1 levels, etc..)?
It can give cause sexual sides(limp noodle) but it's that or tits, so I guess it comes down to what your preferances are:D

JohnnyB

TxLonghorn said:
Can you get me some kind of discount on their wings? :p

hell yeah, just flash me your steroidology membership card and its done...i might even let you see my tits, lol

Back