USPS Express ok?

Rawsauce

Hey guys. So I had to send my buddy 2 bottles of Winstrol (winny) so I decided to send it to him via USPS Express, because thats what everyone has told me to do.Now I have people telling me that was a horrible idea, and I have people telling me Ill be fine. Truthfully, I am freaking out! Ive never done this and dont know what to expect. I wrapped the bottles in a bandanna and put it in an envelope with bubble wrap inside. Do you think Ill be ok??? Any experience?? I did not use my address but i did have to use my name because I had to show my license and thats why I am freaking out. Please somebody with experience make me feel better. I have also been told that first class mail cannot get search due to something with the 4th amendment??

Your fine , dont fret . Next time get those USPS pre-paid flat rate envelopes ,then you can just drop off the envelope in any outside mailbox without having to talk to anyone or flashing your ID . They are big enough to mail several 10 ml vials or pill bottles . ~Bo

Last edited:
Your fine , dont fret . Next time get those USPS pre-paid flat rate envelopes ,then you can just drop off the envelope in any outside mailbox without having to talk to anyone or flashing your ID . They are big enough to mail several 10 ml vials or pill bottles . ~Bo

Is such thing even exists? Usps don't sell prepaid envelopes nor boxes even on their web store . Would be awesome if you give me the links to it

Is such thing even exists? Usps don't sell prepaid envelopes nor boxes even on their web store . Would be awesome if you give me the links to it

Yes they do exist actually. USPS is the united states postal service, aka the same people who deliver all regular mail, commercial and residential.

Here's the thing bro, no matter what you do, you're never 100% safe. Even if u do prepaid labels, u still have to drop it somewhere, most places have video cameras that can be referenced later if needed. Also, your fingerprints are on the packaging, the contents and the tape you used to seal it. All of these things can used to track packages if someone really wants to. Ultimately when mailing stuff like that, you need to pack it very well, if it breaks they're gonna know and could result in further investigation because you are supposed to tell them if there's a liquid. It's always a gamble, people do it every day.pack your shit really well u should be fine.

Last edited:
You fine bro, it will make it through, they are hardly ever checked. and LE have better things to do then be checking cameras and fingerprints for #2 bottles ;)

yep! good tip

Back