V-Diet=$$$

badassmofo

Fat Bastard
Alright so fuck the velocity diet it costs to much lol So heres what Im looking for, I want a cheap ass solution to lose just as much (16 pounds in 28 days) Does anyone have any ideas?? heres the diet if u wanna have a look:

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=546491&cr=dietAndNutrition

So basicly heres the thing, I dont give a shit what I gotta eat or take, how it tastes or w/e, u get the idea. my goal is to lose as much wheight as possible as quickly as possible. my only concern is cash (lots of bills/toys lol) so help me out, got any ideas??

Losing weight rapidly isn't healthy, but I dont think you care lol

Also, I th ink you would likely burn lean tissue if you lost that much weight in a month.

unhealthy can suck my balls I was 190-200 pnds, 34 inch waste, now im 300 and fuck knows my waist like 44? i mean fuck! weed+munchies+mcdonals=death

and whats DnP?

Well if youre 300 lbs you could probably lose fat at a faster rate

fuck yea! I was this big before and lost it all but its affecting my pussy intake and my masterbation technique and self confidence, 3 things that i cannot have.

i skipped the inevitably obnoxious article and went straight for the diet part. I didnt make it past

5 Low-Carb Grow! shakes made with ice cold water, spread evenly throughout the day

4 servings of milled flax seeds, added evenly over several shakes

21 salmon oil capsules

a diet consists of food. I am failing to see the food in this Velocity diet bullshit.

a better diet:

a moderate caloric deficit + weight training + cardio.

fuck im awesome.

seriously though, the best diet is going to be the one that you can stick to for prolonged periods of time. how long can you live off shakes and fish oil?

Last edited:
Suareezay said:
i skipped the inevitably obnoxious article and went straight for the diet part. I didnt make it past

a diet consists of food. I am failing to see the food in this Velocity diet bullshit.

a better diet:

a moderate caloric deficit + weight training + cardio.

fuck im awesome.

seriously though, the best diet is going to be the one that you can stick to for prolonged periods of time. how long can you live off shakes and fish oil?

bro did you see how many serving of the shake you have to take a weeks time? it like a tub of T-nations product a week (not counting all the other product BS they were throwing into it)..the diet wasnt created to help any one but the owners of that site. fuck me running. thats an overly expensive diet.

badassmofo said:
fuck yea! I was this big before and lost it all but its affecting my pussy intake and my masterbation technique and self confidence, 3 things that i cannot have.

Every see those guys with all that loose skin flappin around and no matter how hard they train a tummy tuck is the only thing that can help them?? Than can easily be you if you dont do things properly.

Dont try quick fixes- they dont work... A few months of proper diet and training and sacrifice will result in a lifetime of "pussy intake"- just do it right... i mean afterall its only your body.

badassmofo said:
Alright so fuck the velocity diet it costs to much lol So heres what Im looking for, I want a cheap ass solution to lose just as much (16 pounds in 28 days) Does anyone have any ideas?? heres the diet if u wanna have a look:

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=546491&cr=dietAndNutrition

So basicly heres the thing, I dont give a shit what I gotta eat or take, how it tastes or w/e, u get the idea. my goal is to lose as much wheight as possible as quickly as possible. my only concern is cash (lots of bills/toys lol) so help me out, got any ideas??

Slow and steady wins the race! ..are you at least back in the gym on a regular basis? At your size I would recommend lots of cardio and light weight/high rep training if you aren't already doing that.
Losing fast isn't advisable but if I HAD TO LOSE 16 lbs in 4 weeks, I would go carb depletion. No sugars or carbs (well less then 50gm's) and lots of lean meat (chicken, fish, some lean red)... at your size though, be prepared for light headedness and dizzy spells the first few days ;)
..alot of the pussy intake factor is more reliant on confidence and sense of well being..IMO That's where just eating healthy (feeling good) and working out (confidence) come in because that's the first thing women pick up on! When I walk into a room, I own it!! Regardless of who is there.

Last edited:
Vice, yea I know im riskign the flaby skin and what not, but i really cant take this, lol its kinda funny its like one day i looked down and noticed my bitch tits and gut and was like wtf? I really did quit smoking down and shit all in 1 day, Im not sure how i let myself slip so far but Im all about getting back on track i just have 0 patience

Jay,
Nah, not back in the gym yet, before i lifted at home and didnt have to do cardio cause of my job (it was like doing cardio for 6 hours a day) which by the way i have a lazy ass job now lol I want to get a hard as job again cause its ez to sneak my cardio in then, I really hate cardio haha, i like lifting tho, it makes me feel invincible when I rip up more and more wheight lol

I was thinking at work today and I was like fuck man if i drop all my fat in a short period of time ima fuck myself when i go back to eating normal, so im thinking something like this,

Morning:
(5-6am)
Oatmeal mixed with whey protein, peanut butter and probably splenda

(9am)
Protein Shake

Lunch
(11:30)
2 pouches of chunk lite tuna and fresh veggies or salad

(1:30)
Protein Shake

(5-6pm)
lean red or lean breast or chunk lite, steamed veggies or salad

thats just off the top of my head i donno really Ive forgotten all my nutritional values of foods and shit lol

Okay bro so your willing to do anything to get in shape but your sitting on your ass doing shit all ATM. Fuck sake stop bitchin bout your weight and at least get in the gym thats a good start.
Heres 3 simple steps.
1. GET BACK IN THE GYM
2. GET DIET SORTED
3. START GETTING PUSSY
I know I sound like a Cunt but you gotta realise the pounds wont fall off unless you do summit about it take that first step and get the ball rollin'

badassmofo said:
Vice, yea I know im riskign the flaby skin and what not, but i really cant take this, lol its kinda funny its like one day i looked down and noticed my bitch tits and gut and was like wtf? I really did quit smoking down and shit all in 1 day, Im not sure how i let myself slip so far but Im all about getting back on track i just have 0 patience

Jay,
Nah, not back in the gym yet, before i lifted at home and didnt have to do cardio cause of my job (it was like doing cardio for 6 hours a day) which by the way i have a lazy ass job now lol I want to get a hard as job again cause its ez to sneak my cardio in then, I really hate cardio haha, i like lifting tho, it makes me feel invincible when I rip up more and more wheight lol

I was thinking at work today and I was like fuck man if i drop all my fat in a short period of time ima fuck myself when i go back to eating normal, so im thinking something like this,

Morning:
(5-6am)
Oatmeal mixed with whey protein, peanut butter and probably splenda

(9am)
Protein Shake

Lunch
(11:30)
2 pouches of chunk lite tuna and fresh veggies or salad

(1:30)
Protein Shake

(5-6pm)
lean red or lean breast or chunk lite, steamed veggies or salad

thats just off the top of my head i donno really Ive forgotten all my nutritional values of foods and shit lol

Bad ass, not a bad diet at all- I can see it would be very challenging because it really does not look like a lot of actual food. You might want to consider eggwhites with a couple of Yolks in the morning instead of the shake- You will save yourself a lot of starvation and the protein in the eggs is better for you than the protein in a shake. Give it some thought. But if you can keep with that diet and proper training, you will see results.

Dont go trying to lose 40lbs in one month. You'll end up looking a lot worse than a fat guy. Consistentcy, determination and some patience- thats all you need

really? that was just off the top of my head lol but how do u crack eggs and get the white without the yolk?? and how many whites???

Back