Vacation in middle of Ipam/CJC-1293 cycle

marnold333

Stats:
5'9", 190lbs, 9% bodyfat, 27 years old.
AAS: 1st cycle - test only 2nd cycle - test/deca,
Peptides: 3 cycles of IGF DES and 3 cycles of IGF lr3

I am about to start a ipam/cjc-1293 cycle. I am planning to stay on for about 8 months in total. One issue I have is I am leaving the country for a two week Caribbean vacation exactly a month from now. Keep in mind I am religious about my diet and exercise but it will be minimal for this trip. My plan is to start AAS cycle right after vacation so I was hoping to already have ipam/cjc up and running for a while...

Would it benefit or harm me to start ipam/cjc now, take a two week break during vacation, then start back up? I hear that your HGH levels could stay elevated for up to two weeks after you stop taking it, which would get me through my vacation.

Is it possible to travel with ipam/cjc and slin pins?

Stats:
5'9", 190lbs, 9% bodyfat, 27 years old.
AAS: 1st cycle - test only 2nd cycle - test/deca,
Peptides: 3 cycles of IGF DES and 3 cycles of IGF lr3

I am about to start a ipam/cjc-1293 cycle. I am planning to stay on for about 8 months in total. One issue I have is I am leaving the country for a two week Caribbean vacation exactly a month from now. Keep in mind I am religious about my diet and exercise but it will be minimal for this trip. My plan is to start AAS cycle right after vacation so I was hoping to already have ipam/cjc up and running for a while...

Would it benefit or harm me to start ipam/cjc now, take a two week break during vacation, then start back up? I hear that your HGH levels could stay elevated for up to two weeks after you stop taking it, which would get me through my vacation.

Is it possible to travel with ipam/cjc and slin pins?

Dont bring slins and peptides on a plane brah. I would wait to start pinning them till after your vacation. THese peptides are only effective after several months of continual dosing 3 times per day.

Back