VenomX 5 WEEKS OUT!

VenomX

Alright guys here's an update, i've been dieting for 2 weeks now. Bodyfat is dropping and my confidence is growing. Although my bf is dropping my weight hasn't moved much.

Stats:
Height - 5'9"
Weight- ~179-180lbs
BF% - ~5.5% all caliper measurements down 2mm

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

my apologys venom, I don't know much about what judges look for in comp. but I do know you look great. the seperation is really starting to progress from last pics.
good luck mang!

You must be some kind of genetic freak being able to drop bf% like that and stay the same weight. Which actually means you are gaining lbm...

right pumped: no apologies necessary, thanks for the encouragement

LiftTillIDie: Genetic Freak? i dunno man, i weighed in this morning at 180.5lbs I've never made it this far into contest prep so this is all new to me. The only thing i can think of is that i naturally have a low bodyfat and its what my muscles are used to. In order to up my bf% i actually ate complete junk while just making sure my protein was in spec. Now that my nutritionist/wife has me on this healthy diet i think my body is just soaking it all up. Thats all i can think of.

xclipse4: no measurements, let me know what you want and i'll get them when i get the chance.

Warmachine: Clean diet and dedication will get you there bro.

HungDaddy: Mucho thanks

gregs: I'm taking in about 2300 cals per day, I don't know the carb, protien, fat split, wife is controlling that, i'll find out and let you know

must b your genetics bro cos im dieting hard and i lose weight then i get paranoid that its muscle im losing and not fat. yea let me know if u find out cheers and keep it up

Here is the split, just got it from the wife:

approx: 270g protein,
200-220g carbs,
50-60g fat ..
it varys slightly but thats the aim.

This what i've been doing and what my body responds too, however everbody is different so what works for me may not work for you.

You look great Bro...I was going to say you'll look freakin amazing after you carb load however i just read your split and I see you're taking in 220g carbs...Genetics is right!! It's so hard to get that lean without 4-6 weeks of carb depletion. BEST OF LUCK!

looks great, bro! love your serratus!

work on your calves more..they're really fucking stubborn..gudluck on competition

Lil sneak peak before next weeks update :) Legs are slowly trying to come out, but we have some tricks up our sleave for the upcoming weeks to make them pop. Enjoy

DSCF0589.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

xclipse, i can't find my tape to get the measurements, when i do i'll update ya

you look great man, congrats! and you had to throw a pic of your chick in there too...lol awesome thats she supports you in all of this!

xclipse4 said:
measurement wise i was jw all around what ur at.. with ur bf beein that low like chest biceps waist quads calves

Well im no good at measuring so these may be off

chest: 44" relaxed

arms 16 3/4" cold

waist 30 1/2 "

quads - 25" relaxed

calves 15.5"

Deep South Chris - Yeah thats me wife, she does all my nutrition stuff, i would never make it to stage without her

LiftTillidie - i'll try and talk her into it. :)

Back