very first cycle

G

GesusKhrist

im just looking for info, im considering my first cycle im 31 years old, 6' and 180 pounds, very skinny... i am looking for a good first stack, iv read good things about Test E, and C one of those will be my base but im still deciding if i should stack with the d-bol tabs.. im looking to gain mass and could care less about added weight as im looking to gain either way good weight or bad weight... iv by no means commited to doing it just wanted some advice, i read that sust is a good base aswell , im looking to gain as much as humanly possible . thx

For your first cycle start with Test only! You won't know how to handle the sides effects if you don't know what is causing it. Diet is 80% if your not eating enough you will never grow!

Test only first cycle...without a doubt. 500mg for 10 weeks. You will put on 20lbs easy with a solid diet.

For your first cycle start with Test only! You won't know how to handle the sides effects if you don't know what is causing it. Diet is 80% if your not eating enough you will never grow!

LOL Who are you, noob? You clearly are posting things you've read.

Ok... check this out, bro... Everyone reacts differently to different things. I'm towards the end of my 1st cycle-Test Cyp and Winny-and had NO side effects. I was scared shitless of getting gyno, and got bought letro, extra nolva and some other shit..and have not needed it..! That said, dont go to crazy on buying all different things to prevent this. Test is solid for any cycle. Even a cutting one. I honestly feel as though i'm losing more fat than gaining muscle. But, Im pleased with how I am looking. I have just two weeks left in my cycle.

Anyway, sometimes, I dont like asking shit here (or anywhere for that matter) cause a lot of people to give you feedback and or opinions dont kno what the Fuck they're talking about! My advice to Anyone looking to do a cycle (if you're over 25) is to just run a basic test cycle. Do not, not do it because you're afraid of anger and these random things the media tells the world.

BTW, I mention "anger" because Im naturally an angry fuck! With crazy road-rage!! So, that was my biggest fear! Me killing someone..lol

You wont know for sure what "side effects" you get-if any-till you run the cycle!!

And I said 25 because if you're under 25 and doing steroids, you're just dumb/ignorant.
Again, that's my advice.

no offense, but you then proceeded to say nearly the same thing that he did in your next post. test only, and the reason you included there was exactly the same, you want to know where sides are coming from if any hit you.

the only thing left in his statement is the diet part, and your diet IS probably the single most important factor to whether or not/how much you will gain or lose weight during a "cycle" or just in general...

I'm new too, both to these forums and to aas although i've been reading up TONS every day for months, just saying you kinda jumped on him calling him a noob and what not and then just reiterated what he said but with some personal experience.

just sayin...

as for me, i'm getting ready for my first cycle to start in the next few weeks, i'm gonna go ahead and have stuff to deal with a variety of sides on hand just in case. if i don't need it i don't need it and i "wasted" a few bucks although i can just hold on to them for the future. who knows, maybe my mother-in-law will get breast cancer or something.

no offense, but you then proceeded to say nearly the same thing that he did in your next post. test only, and the reason you included there was exactly the same, you want to know where sides are coming from if any hit you.

the only thing left in his statement is the diet part, and your diet IS probably the single most important factor to whether or not/how much you will gain or lose weight during a "cycle" or just in general...

I'm new too, both to these forums and to aas although i've been reading up TONS every day for months, just saying you kinda jumped on him calling him a noob and what not and then just reiterated what he said but with some personal experience.

just sayin...

as for me, i'm getting ready for my first cycle to start in the next few weeks, i'm gonna go ahead and have stuff to deal with a variety of sides on hand just in case. if i don't need it i don't need it and i "wasted" a few bucks although i can just hold on to them for the future. who knows, maybe my mother-in-law will get breast cancer or something.

It's always good to have these things in-hand just for precaution. But, Test only is great for a 1st cycle. but try not to add too many things, cause you'll never know what did what.

??? The admonition posted was not amiss. Consensus dictates the one discouraging the recitation of superior feedback, would point in fact be the noob.

+1 to you Ninpo. Stick around and keep learning and feel free to repeat what you learn in order to teach others.

To the OP. An educated response requires more detailed information.

Please provide the following data points:

BF%
Calorie and maro-nutrient split
Projected PCT
Projected AI
Training history

A preliminary glance dictates dietary deficiency causing disparities between height weight ratio.

Pertaining to a standard first cycle the implementation of exogenous testosterone as a an exclusive androgen for first cycles is recommended.

Sample
1-12 Test E 500mg
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
14-18 Clomid 100/50/50/25

Read the following post I made regarding AI's. Additional reading pertains to stickies.

AI's by Humdiddly

??? The admonition posted was not amiss. Consensus dictates the one discouraging the recitation of superior feedback, would point in fact be the noob.

well stated as always.

personally around 90% of the shit i post i read somewhere and the other 10% is based on personal experience. thats the point right, read, learn then gain experience?

thanks for the input guys, now continue on to the never ending hunt for sources

im just looking for info, im considering my first cycle im 31 years old, 6' and 180 pounds, very skinny... i am looking for a good first stack, iv read good things about Test E, and C one of those will be my base but im still deciding if i should stack with the d-bol tabs.. im looking to gain mass and could care less about added weight as im looking to gain either way good weight or bad weight... iv by no means commited to doing it just wanted some advice, i read that sust is a good base aswell , im looking to gain as much as humanly possible . thx

Like everyone else said.... Test E or C for the 1st cycle 250mg 2x a week for min of 12 weeks. Make sure ur diet is in check and ur PCT is in line as well. Good luck and welcome to Ology.

He might be a noob, but I don't see any reason for bashing him ? What he said was solid advice and 100% correct IMO.

+1 to you Ninpo. Stick around and keep learning and feel free to repeat what you learn in order to teach others.

To the OP. An educated response requires more detailed information.

Please provide the following data points:

BF%
Calorie and maro-nutrient split
Projected PCT
Projected AI
Training history

A preliminary glance dictates dietary deficiency causing disparities between height weight ratio.

Pertaining to a standard first cycle the implementation of exogenous testosterone as a an exclusive androgen for first cycles is recommended.

Sample
1-12 Test E 500mg
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
14-18 Clomid 100/50/50/25

Read the following post I made regarding AI's. Additional reading pertains to stickies.

AI's by Humdiddly
I was not repeating what i read. I was on a cycle at that time, so was sharing some of the knowledge that i was learning on myself, Mr. Smarty pants :wiggle:
This is becoming quite tedious, so im done.

Test e 250 twice weekly mon/thurs is a good first cycle and you will see gains depending on diet.
Adding a kick start with dbol is fine weeks 1-4 40mg.
Enanthate is a medium long ester that takes about 3-4 weeks to start to see gains.

Back