Video of PhatBastard at the gym tonight!

holy shit these are incredible. I'm sure there are tons of lurkers watching these videos going "oh shit, that's me"

ATTENTION: IF YOU SPEND 45 MINUTES A DAY ROTATING BETWEEN BICEP CURLS AND THE PEC-DEC, THIS IS YOU!

holy shit these are incredible. I'm sure there are tons of lurkers watching these videos going "oh shit, that's me"

ATTENTION: IF YOU SPEND 45 MINUTES A DAY ROTATING BETWEEN BICEP CURLS AND THE PEC-DEC, THIS IS YOU!

lol

but seriously who dosen't love LEGO'S

There are some damn good video's posted in this thread! Nice work digging those up guys!

"Would you like to suck my cock too?"

""why yes i would" *rubs hands together*

fuckin hell i cry over these videos

lol i need to tape a couple of dudes from our gym that do some crazy ass lifting lol....i can not even explain it.

love that video....got to give the guy props he held that shit straight without quivering for a long ass time lol!

I never have seen that with squats. Mostley DB bench. Worst I ever witnessed was some dude not breaking 90 degrees with 100's and not even doing 1 rep. Then upped his weight to 120s....with his buddies just standing around pumping him up. couldn't even lift off and he dropped them and starting yelling all pumped up and such. This was when I was deployed and wont name the branch the guy was in.

Back