vitamin b12

i wouldnt inject b12 into my tries. just go with ur delt, and i dont use a slin pin. 25 gage pin, im real weird about injecting anyhting into my bis or tris, if i happen to get an absess i wuold rather them cut it out of my delt/ass rather than my bi/tri. (not talking just about b12 just talking about ne shots in general)

Shooting with a Slin Pin is no problem.

Rotate your Delts and Quads.... there's no reason to hit Bi's and Tri's.... you can't get deep enough with Glutes.

johnnywaves1001 said:
if you have a slip pin jsut put it in your stomach. and old timer told me he had best benefits from shooting it there. and i agree.

I always shoot my B-12 into my belly.

really? is there no need for IM injections with b12?? does it still get into the body at the same rate as an IM?

May be a stupid question, but what is the main reason you guys inject B12? Energy? Fat Loss?

b12 is absorbed fine even sublingually; sub-q is perfectly fine. no need for im.

i shoot it into my stomach as well.

ironfreak703 said:
really? is there no need for IM injections with b12?? does it still get into the body at the same rate as an IM?

I guess it does i was told by one or 2 of the MOD's and some of the guys and the sub-Q was they way to go..

ironfreak703 said:
I took 1 tab of Source Naturals B12 5mg (MethylCOBALMIN) daily, and blood tested 1,033 pg/ml. Normal values are 243-894. I guess other brands would work similarly. You must use sub lingual though, for direct assimilation.
Strat said:
May be a stupid question, but what is the main reason you guys inject B12? Energy? Fat Loss?
I was on EPO.

Last edited:
PARKER27 said:
Shooting with a Slin Pin is no problem.

Rotate your Delts and Quads.... there's no reason to hit Bi's and Tri's.... you can't get deep enough with Glutes.
Exactly how I do it bro!!!

Back