WABBA Mr.universe results

JOE2007

Hallo brothers , i have just competed at the WABBA Mr.Universe in Helsinki ( Finland ) last sunday . Took 7° place out of 15 competitors in the supermasters division ( +50 ) . At 58 i was the oldest lion on stage but in my best condition ever . I worked with 3j and let me tell you this guy know his stuff...he got me shredded ! I was up against some freaks ....all the top 6 were around 200-220 pounds where i tipped the scale at around 180 pounds . But i have no regrets , i'm proud of my showing and judges told me i was probably the most cut in the whole show ...so job done !
Want to say a BIG thank you to 3j , you rock brother ! Anyone serious about diet , losing weight or just recomping should think about working with him . I was never starving or craving foods and the last days before the show i was not a zombie like you see so many competitors . Now 5 days after the show i only weigh 5 pounds more , i'm watching my diet and feel good . Only cheat meals i had are a few pizzas....( i'm italian:) . i haven't got any pics from the show , just a few shots in the hotel room hours before goin' to prejudging but they give you an idea of my conditioning

erwqvp.jpg

1ibrye.jpg

2upzez4.jpg

Hey Joe - I knew you are a client of 3J but didn't realize you were
here at Ology until seeing this pics.

LOL - I'm Italian too and pizza's my biggest demon... just waiting for 3J to show us a pizza he approves. :D

Actually, if you google "30 day pizza diet" - you see a guy named Matt who is making the news and has done
a couple competition for natural BB's... really nice guy!

Looking great my friend!!!

Hey Joe - I knew you are a client of 3J but didn't realize you were
here at Ology until seeing this pics.

LOL - I'm Italian too and pizza's my biggest demon... just waiting for 3J to show us a pizza he approves. :D

Actually, if you google "30 day pizza diet" - you see a guy named Matt who is making the news and has done
a couple competition for natural BB's... really nice guy!

Looking great my friend!!!
aha Repo , pizza is the only food i crave....ok ok maybe some pasta too:)

I hope I look half as good as you at your age. Congrats on all your accomplishments.
Thirded.

You look fantastic, and are in better condition than men 40 years your junior. Your hard work and perseverance definitely show, well done! :D

letss see a better pic of glutes brother :p

You need to respect real bodybuilders kid.. People enjoy ur stupidity when you post your own mother tits and dedicate a thread for that, but not when you talk shit to other advanced members. Watch out, a mod is kicking ur ass out if u keep the attitude.

Last edited:
Big congrats. I see so many say they can't get in shape and it's too late. You are the best example. Not only are you in shape but your cut up like a statue my friend! You are a big inspiration and even more so for these older fellas complaining! Again well done. Enjoy your great placing and performance.
Cheers.

Big congrats. I see so many say they can't get in shape and it's too late. You are the best example. Not only are you in shape but your cut up like a statue my friend! You are a big inspiration and even more so for these older fellas complaining! Again well done. Enjoy your great placing and performance.
Cheers.
Very kind words brothers , thank you . Right now i'm watching my diet ( only gained 5 pounds after 1 week ) and enjoying some precious time with my wife and son

Back