waiting for sus 270 gp to kick in

p91swat

is it normal to feel like injecting water into your system while taking sus 270 from gp i know its real. because i dont feel a thing its been 2 weeks and dont feel a thing. please help .

and is it normal to feel nat a thing i mean not a thing while waiting for test to kick in.

Last edited:
is it normal to feel like injecting water into your system while taking sus 270 from gp i know its real. because i dont feel a thing its been 2 weeks and dont feel a thing. please help .

and is it normal to feel nat a thing i mean not a thing while waiting for test to kick in.

How many mgs are you taking and how many injections have you done.

What is your complete protocol and stats ...that would help >

How many mgs are you taking and how many injections have you done.

What is your complete protocol and stats ...that would help >

500mg a week in 2 injections a week.

alot of people wait for test to kick in do they feel like there injecting water till it finally it kicks in.

How fast testosterone "kicks in" can depend on which one is used. What things are you looking for to show you it's "kicked in"?

Sust is a blend so it is different than say straight test prop. There are also different blends which will act slightly different.

Completely different board I can't link to but I read a debate that was over my head reallu. It was a detailed discussion on 1/2 lifes, things specific to each ester like water retention and build up. The two people that survived the debate had it down to every other day vs daily based on the shortest acting tes toserone.

I use test cyp for TRT at 100mg every 3.5 days. It doesn't kick in the fastest but it hangs around a little while and builds up over 6-8 weeks.

"Cypionate:*The next ester is another really popular ester, the "cypionate" ester, also known as cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is perhaps the most popular Testosterone ester in the United States although it's rarely found anywhere else.*Its release duration is just about identical to that of enanthate (10 to 14 days)"

Also

Acetate:*The first one and the shortest acting is the acetate. Acetate esters of any steroid delay the release of that drug for perhaps 24 to 48 hours at most.

Propionate:*The next ester on the list in terms of duration of action is propionate, which is also known as pseudoacetate. Propionate esters will slow the release of a steroid for 48 to maybe 72 hours or so. To keep plasma levels constant, propionate compounds are usually*injected three times weekly.*

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/19735-steroid-esters-good-info.html

"

500mg a week in 2 injections a week.

alot of people wait for test to kick in do they feel like there injecting water till it finally it kicks in.

Some say they "feel" it in days, some say a week.........but EVERYBODY feels it by around the 4 week mark. If this is your first experience then expect most changes to occur in the 4 to 6 week range. Everyone's definition of "kick in" seems to be different but big strength gains and the beginning of gains is what should gauge it for you. Takes time to build muscle. Be patient. Most injections feel like nothing is happening for a few weeks then BOOM.......youre superman in the gym and destroying your joints, ligaments and tendons. Be careful.....have fun. Just cuz you can lift the whole gym doesn't mean you should :) 500 is a big dose and you WILL feel it. Relax and enjoy

Not a Fan of Sustanon for any Cycle, it was developed for TRT, that's why there's 4 different Esters.
So the Half-Lives range from 2 days for the Prop, to 15 days for the Decanoate.
Phenylprop at 4.5 days, and Isocaproate at 9 days.

I would have chosen either Test C or E.

Remember this, Long Esters are More Anabolic, by Virtue of the Length of time they spend in the body.
Short Esters will Reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels sooner, but aren't as Anabolic, because they Clear the System quicker.

So this is what you want to look at when considering which compound to use....................... JP
P.S.
The one time I used Sustanon, I Frontloaded it.

sustanon and duratest back in my day's was and still should be a king could be used as a trt dose 250 mg a week, but at my price back then "$4.00 buck each amp", I would pop them every other day that's 1,000 mg a week, the strength goes hand with mass, sex drive threw the roof, you should feel your libido really kick in 2 - 3 weeks ,what I mean is you won't discriminate no female lol, to me all chicks had a holly hole except for me mum :D

Last edited:
sustanon and duratest back in my day's was and still should be a king could be used as a trt dose 250 mg a week, but at my price back then "$4.00 buck each amp", I would pop them every other day that's 1,000 mg a week, the strength goes hand with mass, sex drive threw the roof, you should feel your libido really kick in 2 - 3 weeks ,what I mean is you won't discriminate no female lol, to me all chicks had a holly hole except for me mum :D

What your opinion on injection frequency? Would you base it off the shortest ester (ED-EOD), split twice a week or rely on the blend and do it once a week? Something different than those schedules?

Not a Fan of Sustanon for any Cycle, it was developed for TRT, that's why there's 4 different Esters.
So the Half-Lives range from 2 days for the Prop, to 15 days for the Decanoate.
Phenylprop at 4.5 days, and Isocaproate at 9 days.

I would have chosen either Test C or E.

Remember this, Long Esters are More Anabolic, by Virtue of the Length of time they spend in the body.
Short Esters will Reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels sooner, but aren't as Anabolic, because they Clear the System quicker.

So this is what you want to look at when considering which compound to use....................... JP
P.S.
The one time I used Sustanon, I Frontloaded it.

This ^^^ put very simply :)

I do not like the blends. I know my esters and I like to control more closely my input into my system on my own doing. Like ED or EOD or E3D or Wkly. This way I can add an injection of Prop or leave one out I have better control with single ester compounds.

IMOP ,

PS: the short esters stimulate my dick in a few days. :laugh3: seriously.

Last edited:
Back