Wanting to become the best version of myself that I possibly can

I want to check in, so people know that I have greatly benefited from the insight in this thread.....

push/pull/legs/push/pull/off/off

Prescribed by mrrippedzilla, been a couple weeks now.

Best training split I have ever fucking had!!!! Go heavy compound/light accessory or vice versa on opposing push/pull days... You know something is going right when u barely lose strength and feel just as good, minus a day or two of resting up coming off a blast into a cruise. Finished spring semester of college strong, got a great new job, women noticing my increased confidence/physique. I'm on top of the fucking world right now!!!!!

That's great to hear bro!! I have been off training for a few weeks myself dealing with a few things, but might go with that exact routine and my wheels hold a good natural size and I think one week of killing it solid per week will do for me atm. I hit the gym again tommorow and looking forward to it!! But again glad to hear things are going really well for you, the harder you work for it and the more down time just makes all the positive results feel so much more rewarding.

You'll be loving life when you start that blast!

Back