WARNING - WARNING - WARNING please read

DADAWG

Community Veteran
do NOT advertise , link any product not from our board sponsers.
have some class , amazon doesnt pay the bills to keep this board open , the sponsers do.

I just have to say one thing. That is pretty unfair bro. If I'm looking out for a fellow member...and want to get him a good price on a great product...yeah I'm going to tell him about something somewhere else. If a sponsor is $40 and Amazon (or wherever) is $20...then wouldn't you want me to help the member out so he'll be more appreciative that I saved them money to spend on...gas to get to the gym?!

Should we just do that through PM?

I mean all that is done just to help each other out.

And If the hosting bills are too much just switch to certifiedhosting.com...it was only $9.95 with unlimited bandwidth...never had any downtime either. I don't know what kind of hosting package that Steroidology runs off of...but hosting is not that expensive at all.

Shoot, I've bought products from sponsors already just because they support this site. But that's not totallyyyyyy fair that we can't help members out UNLESS we direct them to someone who feeds the owners of this place money

I will follow the rules even though I don't agree with that

I think it shows class to point members towards a better way to spend their money

I just have to say one thing. That is pretty unfair bro. If I'm looking out for a fellow member...and want to get him a good price on a great product...yeah I'm going to tell him about something somewhere else. If a sponsor is $40 and Amazon (or wherever) is $20...then wouldn't you want me to help the member out so he'll be more appreciative that I saved them money to spend on...gas to get to the gym?!

And If the hosting bills are too much just switch to certifiedhosting.com...it was only $9.95 with unlimited bandwidth...never had any downtime either. I don't know what kind of hosting package that Steroidology runs off of...but hosting is not that expensive at all.

Shoot, I've bought products from sponsors already just because they support this site. But that's not totallyyyyyy fair that we can't help members out UNLESS we direct them to someone who feeds the owners of this place money

It seems simple, but having been on supplement boards since 05 I have realized its not entirely that simple. This is not just a board, its a business. Its not entirely about "Cost of hosting" it also includes profit.

It seems simple, but having been on supplement boards since 05 I have realized its not entirely that simple. This is not just a board, its a business. Its not entirely about "Cost of hosting" it also includes profit.

Who here joined to be part of a 'business'? *Silence*....Who here joined to be part of a community where we help each other out? *The crowd roars*

An attitude like that will get you BANNED very quickly.

I suggest you have an attitude adjustment in the next 5 minutes.

An attitude like that will get you BANNED very quickly.

I suggest you have an attitude adjustment in the next 5 minutes.

lol. Did you even read it? I wasn't having an attitude bro. I just think we should help other members out. That's what these boards are for. I've bought from sponsors of this site just to help this board out when I COULD HAVE gotten it cheaper easily from elsewhere. I was just stating that not being able to post a link to Amazon because we want to help other members out with cheaper prices of the same thing wasn't really fair.

That's all. No offense to you.

lol. Did you even read it? I wasn't having an attitude bro. I just think we should help other members out. That's what these boards are for. I've bought from sponsors of this site just to help this board out when I COULD HAVE gotten it cheaper easily from elsewhere. I was just stating that not being able to post a link to Amazon because we want to help other members out with cheaper prices of the same thing wasn't really fair.

That's all. No offense to you.

You just don't "get it" do you? Who ever said this board was a democracy anyways?

How about if I give you a week long "timeout" to think it over?

Why are you guys so quick to ban people for wanting to help out fellow board members? Sorry for saying anything about wanting to help out guys on here who I talk to every day.

regardless, if the sponsors are not paying to keep this site alive it wont last.

Im with you on some points, against on others, but....if we wouldnt have the sponsors how would we have this site?

regardless, if the sponsors are not paying to keep this site alive it wont last.

Im with you on some points, against on others, but....if we wouldnt have the sponsors how would we have this site?

Your right, thats the only way this site stays up is because of the sponsors that pay to advertise here. Thats the way it is with most forums.

This is a very reasonable request and it is the same on every single forum. I agree with helping people out and getting them the best prices but it doesn't need to be advertised for free. Without the money from these sponsors there wouldn't even be a board to go to for help. Just shoot em a PM

I would keep it to pm's if your talking about other places alot.

Just a comment and observation:
If your going to go this exclusive without the option to present other, outside bargins/options, well, as a Canadian you have to see the potential for price fixing.. Not saying it will happen, but as we both know the petroleum companies and Rogers/Bell/Shaw all say they don't price fix.

I'm on the fence about this as the only places I've bought PH/Sarms/Serm from are advertising here.

Back