Was I ready to cycle ? b4 pics 4Months Ago

I think that you should have waited but that is because i know what it is like to plateau with my training...when i started i weighed 125...lol, just a lil peanut. i have been training about 4 years seriously and I'm only 160 now. my thoughts are that you should have waited because i feel like juice is the last option after you have exhausted all other options such as diet, training, and supplements...I hope that you return back to training naturally and are still able to make good gains without the assitance of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage.

Good luck bud

Yeah after a very light cycle my gains are going well, nothing has really changed i.e. diet training schedual and yet my strength is going up and weight too...it's liek the cycle kickstarted my growth...

imo...who cares. We all take our own risks. When to start the gear is a matter of personal decision. Now yes, when someone is 120lbs and over six feet tall, gear may not be the answer. But to anyone who has some time under the weights, has tried hundreds of exercises and found those best suited to his needs, and knows about proper nutrition and has knowledge and experience with various supplements, then go for it, take the next step if you know your risks. You don't have to be 30 to be successful with steroids. Shit, look at some of these massive 20yo's, that have obviously been been on for many cycles.

It's your life, grow as big as you want to be

Aczech said:
imo...who cares. We all take our own risks. When to start the gear is a matter of personal decision. Now yes, when someone is 120lbs and over six feet tall, gear may not be the answer. But to anyone who has some time under the weights, has tried hundreds of exercises and found those best suited to his needs, and knows about proper nutrition and has knowledge and experience with various supplements, then go for it, take the next step if you know your risks. You don't have to be 30 to be successful with steroids. Shit, look at some of these massive 20yo's, that have obviously been been on for many cycles.

It's your life, grow as big as you want to be

that's the sort of feedback I was looking for :D

Back