Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Tren

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • other

Votes: 22 31.0%

• Total voters

pharon

...always bulking
i've noticed many guys with gyno problems on the board lately, and i know that no AS is known to cause gyno for everyone so i thought mayb we can tell by counting which AS causes gyno most..

what caused you gyno ?

and wat worked for treatment?

I got gyno about over 10yrs ago and I would say it was from a combination of alot of things. I was a dumbass back then and didnt take any thing to prevent it. But I would have to say mostly from Anadrol.

guys who got gyno from Deca cycles, wat really worked for treatment?

Last edited:
The question is in my opinion very complex with no definite answer.

So many factors ar involwed, estrogen, GH, IGF-1, progestins and so on. It's impossible to pick one reason.

/Bruce

Bruce Banner said:
The question is in my opinion very complex with no definite answer.

So many factors ar involwed, estrogen, GH, IGF-1, progestins and so on. It's impossible to pick one reason.

/Bruce

if u used test only cycle and u got gyno , then its test
and if u used deca & test cycle after ur test only cycle went safe , then it must be deca that caused u gyno !
my question is about wat u shoot ,then u saw gyno ...w/o explainations

pharon said:
if u used test only cycle and u got gyno , then its test
and if u used deca & test cycle after ur test only cycle went safe , then it must be deca that caused u gyno !
my question is about wat u shoot ,then u saw gyno ...w/o explainations

No, thats not 100% sure.

It could be a combination of different steroids that makes you develop gyno. Testosteron increases GH and IGF-1 levels i the body, and that could certanly bee a contributing factor to any "sort" of gyno. High levels of estrogen can raise prolactin for exampel. And in a combination with a progestin like Deca the combination can be bad, but can you say: -Hey, I got Deca-gyno! I don't think its fair to say that.

I got gyno symptoms when doing Test+Deca. I have done test and Deca only with no problems what so ever. Nolvadex did the job.

/Bruce

pharon said:
WOW... an estrogen cycle :insane2:

u should've done some more research bro ! :goof:

...but the guy said all the estrogen he washed off his synovex would get me big as fuck !! boy was he right! i am up to a C cup, lol!

anywho, what i was getting at was estrogen buildup caused the gyno, not the steriod itself.

deca gave me a small amount of gyno. had a little lump in there. came off the deca and about 2 months later the lump was gone.

pharon said:
dosnt that means that ur gyno was caused by test !
if it was the deca,, then nolva wouldnt solve it...

As I said, it's not that easy. I certanly can't make that conclusion.

Estrogen is the #1 gyno inducer, other things like prolactin and progestins can make things worse but estrogen is needed to develop gyno. GH and IGF-1is also in there somewhere....

I have friends who have done Deca only cycles and got gyno. At least one of them jumped on the Nolvadex and it went away in under a week. Some say Nolvadex does not work then you have "Deca induced gyno", that's BS. It may not work but it certanly CAN work.

It can be a matter of low T+DHT/E values and i that case nolvadex would help some people.

My opinion is that the first thing to do when you get gyno is to jump on Nolvadex and get the estrogen issue under control.If that does not work B6 and maybe Bromo, Dostinex etc is things to look for.

/Bruce

Bruce Banner said:
I have friends who have done Deca only cycles and got gyno. At least one of them jumped on the Nolvadex and it went away in under a week. Some say Nolvadex does not work then you have "Deca induced gyno", that's BS. It may not work but it certanly CAN work.

/Bruce

hmmm...now thats something i'll keep in mind although most of guys here agree that nolva wont work for deca induced gyno... but if it works wiz one guy ,it can work wiz others i guess...!

Back