Ways to get around the .1ml left in the syringe????????

palmers

Hey i been using a slin pin 2x a week but now im using more fluid so instead of doing 3 shots i was just going to go back to the IM syringe, i was thinking of loading 0.1-0.3mls of test prop first then my tnt and tren e, you think it would all just mix together or u think the prop would stay at the bottom so its would be the little bit that wastes.... Or what do u do?

Why are you getting left overs in your syringe? I've never had this problem, are you pushing the plunger all the way down?

When I use the slin pin it uses it all, because all there is is the barrel and the needle point. But when i get the IM 3ml syringes. They have the twist top. So theres the amout that stays in the snout part and the inside of the bottom of the needle , that part of the syringe i cant get to, even after pushing the needle all the way down to the end of the barrel. Like when you draw to the 1ml line your actually pulling in 1.1mls. Ive heard about people leaving a bubble of air but to do the the syringe must be pointing down to make sure u dont shoot any of the air so i think that only work with the legs. I shoot glutes and chest.

I know exactly what you mean bro. I have the same problem but with my GH.
The IM syringes are a negligible amount and I dont care about it, neither should you.

But losing 1-1.5iu every pin of GH is not a negligible amount lol...

I got the same advice as you already mentioned, leave a little air and shot downwards, the air doesn't matter.

If you are using a 1-Piece Slin Pin, this shouldn't be happening.

If you are using a 2-Piece, like Santa666 is talking about, then it can't be helped.
Putting some extra air into the Syringe will help.
It's a bit Tricky at 1st, but not too difficult............................. JP

If you are using a 1-Piece Slin Pin, this shouldn't be happening.

If you are using a 2-Piece, like Santa666 is talking about, then it can't be helped.
Putting some extra air into the Syringe will help.
It's a bit Tricky at 1st, but not too difficult............................. JP

Its the same issue I was having but he's having it with regular 3ml syringes and not slins pins.
My tip measures maybe 0.05ml so I never really cared about that little amount but the tip of my slins measure 1-1.5 iu per draw which is costly.
Honestly just gonna go with the more expensive 1-piece. So worth it.

you can use a really long need and hold the vial right side up on an angle to draw out most of anything thats left.. little trick ive learned over the years

you can use a really long need and hold the vial right side up on an angle to draw out most of anything thats left.. little trick ive learned over the years

It took you years to learn to tilt the vial so you can suck everything out ? I just did that intuitively my first time.

Sounds about right.

OP is talking about left overs in syringes (specifically slin pins), not vials.

Back