Welcome

XXX

Hello everyone on the board. I wanted to introduce myself.

I'm new to the board but not to bodybuilding. I have been training
for over 20 years. Im 41 years young:D I have done on and off
cycles for quite a few years. It's been about 3 years since my last one and I'm looking foward to getting back. Also I've been
out of the gym for over a year but in a few weeks I'll be back into
a new gym coming soon. Im 5'7, 175lb w/ 12bf. I started the CDK
diet 2 weeks ago and purchased a treadmill and started cardio.
My goal is to stay aroung 175 -180 with 7-8%bf. I was reading
the cycle that LAWNSAVER has put out (thanks by the way)
and wanted to know what you think. see below.
Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with 20mg of Nolvadex ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

Dont need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), especially when used in that manner, otherwise everything looks good, hold off on nolva unless u need it.

Nimrod25 said:
Dont need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), especially when used in that manner, otherwise everything looks good, hold off on nolva unless u need it.

Hey Nim, whats your theory behind this? If I believe correctly you are of the school of thought that says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is only good for one thing and that is to drop your balls.

If that is the case, have you ever read William Lleywelln's(sp?) theories on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Nolva being a superior post-cycle treatment?

Just curious.

BiggieSwolls said:
Hey Nim, whats your theory behind this? If I believe correctly you are of the school of thought that says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is only good for one thing and that is to drop your balls.

If that is the case, have you ever read William Lleywelln's(sp?) theories on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Nolva being a superior post-cycle treatment?

Just curious.

I have read Bills theories, and I do agree with them to some extent, however 8 weeks isn't really a long cycle, and at those doses he won't be shut down too hard. One may argue that the Fina will shut him down very hard, and while I do agree with that, his doses are very modest. Now IMO, if hes gonna go with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) he should do it all the way, use it at 500iu ED for a week at a time, every 3 weeks, not just at the end of the cycle. The whole point of using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is to make recovery quicker, and what better way then to have it working for you from early on. As the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimics LH it has the testes produce test, but as soon as it is dicontinued u shut down again, however, u do not shut down to where u were before Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) administration. So IMO using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout a cycle rather than just at the end will lead to quicker recovery because your balls are already primed for recovery so to speak. I agree 100% with the dosage because anything more will lead to an exogoenous androgen increase which will shut you down even harder making the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pointless.

XXX said:
Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with 20mg of Nolvadex ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy
Why the proviron an extra 2 weeks? You're not going to gain an ounce of muscle using it, so you're basically keeping ur body shutdown for nothing...run it weeks 1-8 and thats it...

I disagree with Nimrod and believe you should use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but in a different manner. I recommend going with 3000 ius during ur last week of steriod use, then 5 days later another dose of 3000, then 5 days later a dose of 1500 ius then another 1500 ius dose 5 days after the last. Unless you already have clomid, you may as well just extend the nolvadex. Pointless to buy 2 diff compounds that are structurally very similar.

Re: Re: Welcome

ready2explode said:
Why the proviron an extra 2 weeks? You're not going to gain an ounce of muscle using it, so you're basically keeping ur body shutdown for nothing...run it weeks 1-8 and thats it...

I disagree with Nimrod and believe you should use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but in a different manner. I recommend going with 3000 ius during ur last week of steriod use, then 5 days later another dose of 3000, then 5 days later a dose of 1500 ius then another 1500 ius dose 5 days after the last. Unless you already have clomid, you may as well just extend the nolvadex. Pointless to buy 2 diff compounds that are structurally very similar.

That kind of dosing just screams androgen rebound. I wouldn't suggest it.

Re: Re: Re: Welcome

Nimrod25 said:
That kind of dosing just screams androgen rebound. I wouldn't suggest it.

Nim, I could change this no problem. I'm just getting back into this
and I seen this cycle posted by LAWNSAVER. I'm game to go on
a lot longer cycle. 12 -16 weeks.

Back