well, we didn't die...

my question is how did you decide to do this the 1st time lol.

it would probablly be a lot of fun though .

my question is how did you decide to do this the 1st time lol.

it would probablly be a lot of fun though .

honestly it was my idea. they spent about 8K on facebook advertising and the shit just blew up. It started out 7-10, which was still a shitload farther then i wanted to run, but we paid over $200 for both of us to enter, so i wasn't losing that money.

the RJ household doesn't give up. :D

sounds like the only thing was missing was a machine gun with live fire 6 inches above your head and a few drill Sargents screaming at you lol.
Great job bro,Im hoping to do a mudder race sometime this year Im dealing with a hand injury thats inhibiting my training a bit.
But again good work thats one tough mudder

OH man 2012, Indiana. I live near Columbus OH so I can make that drive. I will have an orange headband.

My only worry is, I can't swim...Well I know how to, but my body has a weird density and even though I am skinny I sink and can literally walk across the bottom... So I worry about water lol.

OH man 2012, Indiana. I live near Columbus OH so I can make that drive. I will have an orange headband.

My only worry is, I can't swim...Well I know how to, but my body has a weird density and even though I am skinny I sink and can literally walk across the bottom... So I worry about water lol.

Hell i didn't notice the 2012 Indiana one, im going to try to get to that one also. Im not the best swimmer either, i get by. Bring floaties , or you can fill your pants and shirt with air after you hit the watter.

Hell i didn't notice the 2012 Indiana one, im going to try to get to that one also. Im not the best swimmer either, i get by. Bring floaties , or you can fill your pants and shirt with air after you hit the watter.

Hell yeah, I will look like one Bad @ss mofo with my orange floaties :flipoffha

It's the muscle that makes u sink! U guys are too fukkin lean.....eat some fat for buoyancy maybe a brie cheese sandwich. ;-)

dont be concerned with swimming when it comes to water...

be concerned with how fucking cold the water is. :D

Back