Welting/Pain

warlord2k10

Had a couple people tell me they had some welts, little bit of pain after injecting. I did use both alcohols, BA and BB, 20/2. Any ideas on that, likely the alcohol?

Thank you!

What are u pinning?If it is your first time pinning it is going feel like a horse kicked you for 3 -4 days gets better as time passes by week 9 you should be used to it:wiggle:

Had a couple people tell me they had some welts, little bit of pain after injecting. I did use both alcohols, BA and BB, 20/2. Any ideas on that, likely the alcohol?

Thank you!

Hey mate,

Was the BA 20% or 2%?

And what hormone did you use?

It was a few people who've used in the past. They had some swelling with both EQ and Test Enth. I followed the 20/2 protocol. I baked it a little longer than normal, maybe some of the alcohol evaporated or something... I was worried about it crashing so baked a couple hours which i have found some UG people claim is good. Buttman, can you PM me? My Cyp crashed too, after 9 days which confuses me!

bro, keep getting this error in PM area.

warlord2k10, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can you email me at warlord2k10@yahoo.com Just need some 'mentoring' so i dont spam the board with questions! :)

Last edited:
Back