went full retard on my quad

freeshaman9

Was hitting my quad with 2ml and let go of the barrel like a tard so I could grab my prep pad. (I dont have a good reason for why I didnt wait untill the pin was out to grab it). The pin slipped sideways while in my quad and I didnt think much of it. About 6 hr later I could feel an excruciating pain in my quad and I figured just some bad PIP. This got so bad that by the time I got home from work I couldnt walk. Here we are 5 days later and I still have pain, a golf ball lump and a bruise from my knee to my hip. It isnt warm or red(its yellow and purple), I dont have a fever, and I could not find anything like this on the web. Massive bruise on entire quad. I dont believe the gear is bad, as I am 10 weeks in and this is the first problem. I fully believe it was my pin technique and im wondering ifmaybe I ripped open a vein that I had passed through on the way to the muscle. Anyone have experience with this? I really dont want to go to the doc, im on house arrest and have to get clearence from my PO. Any ideas or suggestions?

Welcome aboard hopefully you find what you need here. I have no experience with you problem but if you don't see any improvement in the next few days I would def go to the doc. Sounds pretty serious though me

STOP... Unless an infection do not go to the doc and let your PO know. Unless you have a legal script she/he will violate you. You clearly fvcked up with the injection and just the mechanics of it all. AS you said prob NO infection but a trauma. A trauma causing an acute hematoma and bruising. Of course keep an eye on it to be safe.

Good for you, cause you did figure it out on your own and so just stay the course. If you tore a bit in the vein it is no problem and it will mend on it's own.

Keep a watch on it and in your situation ONLY go to the doc if absolutely necessary. But do if infection. NOthing needed to do with hitting a vein.

I think You are G2G , Patience

PS: oh you are a ding bat... :laugh:

Thanks for the replies! My quad seems to be happier with compression and ice. Heat makes it a tad angry as it swells a bit with the heating pad. Here is a pic from 3 days ago, pretty much looks the same now, just a lkttle more color on the bruise.View attachment 566381

Back