went to the doctor today and......

KMACK

he found +1 trace amount of blood in my urine. he said i shouldn't worry it is probably a strain. but he doen't know about my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use. i am on enan 750/deca600/dball30mg. been running this for a couple of weeks. also he said he was going to run a toxicology test on my urine. will the gear show up. i figured its just from the test and dball which aromatize a bit and raise your blood pressure.and the kindneys filter all byproducts out of your system. what has me worried are the 3 fina cycles i have ran over the past year and the other gear stacked with them. a50/winny/suspension/dball!!!!! 6 weeks 100mg eod. mods vets info please!!!:( :eek: :( :eek:

KMACK said:
he found +1 trace amount of blood in my urine. he said i shouldn't worry it is probably a strain. but he doen't know about my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use. i am on enan 750/deca600/dball30mg. been running this for a couple of weeks. also he said he was going to run a toxicology test on my urine. will the gear show up. i figured its just from the test and dball which aromatize a bit and raise your blood pressure.and the kindneys filter all byproducts out of your system. what has me worried are the 3 fina cycles i have ran over the past year and the other gear stacked with them. a50/winny/suspension/dball!!!!! 6 weeks 100mg eod. mods vets info please!!!:( :eek: :( :eek:
first it sounds like you have yourself all worked up and are probably raising your blood pressure all alone. First toxicology probably won't find the steroids. did he check your blood pressure at all. get on some kidney supps like cranberry juice and maybe take break from the gear until you get healthy again.

Something just like doing heavy squats can make trace amounts of blood in your urine.

i did work legs the day before. i am probably getting myself worked up! lol. my bp was high he said but not too high to investigate it. i know why it's high though.thanks.

Actually blood in the urine can be from many other things. Yes Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can be the cause but one test is not the end of the world. Re-test yourself with dip sticks that you can buy OTC at the pharmacy for blood in urine.

you should tell your dr about the aas, this way he really knows whats going on and can give you a better diagnosis. He might give you crap about it but he should be able to give better answers. If he does give you crap, time to find a new dr, preferably one who does "testosterone treatments", he will be alot more understanding

allonred17 said:
you should tell your dr about the aas, this way he really knows whats going on and can give you a better diagnosis. He might give you crap about it but he should be able to give better answers. If he does give you crap, time to find a new dr, preferably one who does "testosterone treatments", he will be alot more understanding
NO you shouldn't. The only way i would tell my doc is if it was a serious serious thing, like being rushed into emergency surgery. I had this talk with the chiro a few weeks ago, and I asked her something about "if i told you i was a drug user you would submitt that to my insurance company, would't you" her reply "yes, i am required to".

jcp2 i agree with you. my friend told his doc and ended up beating this guys ass and the they attained his dr records and now he is on lock down for aggravated assault 3 years!!! plus my docs a gimp. he said my pulse was high . i responded "i'm on a thermogenic" he was like a what? he never heard of it. i am going to see a endocronologist. if thats how you spell it.

oh well i thought it was a good idea at the time.

as for the insurance company im sure it wont get to them, unless my blood test that i got this morning is sent to them with a + on AAS.

whats done is done.

allonred17 said:

Best damned advice anywhere on this board. Hey, blood in the urine might not be that critical. However, it may be a sign of a very, very serious illness. Your doctor should know and ASAP. I don't know what state the other guy who told you not to talk to the doctor resides in, but in my state doctors are not required to report jack to the insurance company, and I'm not sure that you even need to tell your doctor that you have insurance. You can simply go to another doctor without mentioning insurance and ask him for another test and give him the full information.

I am amazed at folks who say "Yeah, go ahead and risk inoperable cancer or liver failure, but by all means don't get dropped by your insurer." You'd wind up as the most well-insured dead man in the world.

Satient2003.

Satient2003 said:
Best damned advice anywhere on this board. Hey, blood in the urine might not be that critical. However, it may be a sign of a very, very serious illness. Your doctor should know and ASAP. I don't know what state the other guy who told you not to talk to the doctor resides in, but in my state doctors are not required to report jack to the insurance company, and I'm not sure that you even need to tell your doctor that you have insurance. Satient2003.

i couldnt help myself. but you killed your own argument. EXACTLY, most of us DONT live in the same state as you. so we CANT tell the docs because of losing coverage. so, in your state, if states even have different policies, you can benefit from being honest to your doc, but in mine, its STUPID to do so.

jcp2 is absolutely right. Satient, you have no clue, bro.

I am an insurance agent. Patient's rights of confidentiality do not apply to insurance companies. All insurance companies include a consent to release medical records in their policy terms. This is applicable to all 50 states. Also, the doctors are required to disclose all information about your medical history. Whether or not this actually happens is obviously up to the individual doctor. But please don't think that your doctor is "cool" and won't mention steroid use in your file.

Insurance companies can and do exclude individuals from coverage, even with group plans. Don't blacklist yourself from the health insurance industry b/c you took the lackadaisical attitude that spilling the beans to sawbones will probably be ok.

Amongst your ramblings and numerous claims to be an attorney, I still can't find a valid point.

the physician generally should not reveal confidential communications or information without the patient's express consent unless required to disclose the information by law. There are exceptions to the rule.

The above quote was taken directly from the link that you provided. As I pointed out in my previous post, as a policyholder, the patient has expressed consent. Since you are a lawyer, you should be completely aware of the numerous times that this has been challenged in court unsuccessfully.

Satient2003 said:
Well, well, I don't want to tell a real live insurance agent about the law. I am a lawyer myself and deal with confidentiality issues all of the time. But far be it for me to tell an insurance agent that the docs aren't required to tell patient information to the insurer (remember recent federal statutes on this eh?). Remember, as a lawyer, "I have no clue." Asshole. By the way, "expert," did you read that part of my post where I said you could go to another doc without worry of it getting to an insurance company because he won't even know that you're insured? If you tell your doc not to mention a matter to your insurer, he may quit as your doctor, but your request trumps any medical release to your insurer (yes, all 50 states).

Oh and Chicmuscle, you said that I killed my own argument. Please, friend enlighten a poor ignorant lawyer. What state REQUIRES the doctor to give out patient information in violation of the patient's wishes? I can name 50 where its a violation of law.

This is why this board has problems. Too many "experts" who not only don't have a clue, but call those who do "clueless."

For you other "experts" please check this AMA link out: http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/4610.html

Fastball, I know I called you an "asshole" I'm sorry, bro. But hey none of you has addressed the issue of a man literally killing himself by silence in order to keep his holy, sacred insurance. Wow, I can't understand that--insurance agent or not.

Satient2003

Fastball said:
Amongst your ramblings and numerous claims to be an attorney, I still can't find a valid point.

the physician generally should not reveal confidential communications or information without the patient's express consent unless required to disclose the information by law. There are exceptions to the rule.

The above quote was taken directly from the link that you provided. As I pointed out in my previous post, as a policyholder, the patient has expressed consent. Since you are a lawyer, you should be completely aware of the numerous times that this has been challenged in court unsuccessfully.

Fastball I realize that you're likely just a kid and cannot find my point. So please re-read my post and look for this phrase: "If you tell your doc not to mention a matter to your insurer, he may quit as your doctor, but your request trumps any medical release to your insurer (yes, all 50 states)."

Do you get my point now? Let me make it again if you didn't: FIRST, sign all the releases you want to your insurer, it doesn't matter. SECOND, you may "revoke" any release at any time. And THIRD, you still didn't address my original point, which is: Even if your doctor had to report AS use to the insurer, I rather let him know the possible cause of blood in my urine, than to DIE FULLY INSURED!!

As for the quote on my link: There's no conflict. Disclosure may be "required by law" only if your medical condition is part of a claim or defense in a civil suit. For example, you cannot claim mental anguish damages in a lawsuit and, at the same time, keep your psychologist's case notes confidential.

As for being a lawyer, ask me any general legal question you want (other than patent law and maritime law) and I'll answer it. For example: What's the elements of a tort? Answer: 1) duty of care; 2) breach of duty; 3) damages; and 4) proximate and but-for causation.

Satient2003

Back to the original post:
I have had trace elements of blood in my urine for over 10 years, nothing at all serious. Mostly caused (in my case) by heavy squats, etc. Should not be a problem, but keep on top of it with a physician, and deny using AAS!

Satient2003 said:

FIRST, sign all the releases you want to your insurer, it doesn't matter. SECOND, you may "revoke" any release at any time.

So, could one receive treatment, while admitting to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use, then after treatment, tell the doc not to mention his case?...If the doc didn't agree and quit the paitient then nothing could be said to the insurance company...Is this right?

Jumpback

well hate to say it. i told my doc and the test came back as a false positive. about the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) he basically said and this is all "no wonder your bp is high" good debate though. i got what everyone was trying to say. can't we all just get along? Rodney King style!!!!!!!!

AND THE DBALL MISPELL RJX YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!! LOL. HA-HA

Back