What amount of decca and test should be taken?

joy4u

No Pain No Gain...
I have a friend who weighs 62 kg ..... Our gym trainer have suggested him to take Decca-durabolin and testesterone....But he has not said yet what mg of decca and what mg of test he is going to inject.... Can you people please suggest what amount of decca and what amount of test should he take.....

Honestly, your friend needs to slap the trainer. The trainer does not have his best interest at heart. In all likelihood, your gym "trainer" is probably offering to supply your friend with the deca and test.

I'm not kidding you or being a smart ass at all! I really hope you understand. If your friend is taller than approximately 4'4", then his lb/per inch is below 2.5. It's not a rule of thumb or anything, but less than 2.5lb/inch is getting pretty damn thin for a guy who wants to run gear. I can't see why anybody couldn't make it over 3lb/inch without touching gear.

My point, your friend can't possibly have a clue of how to eat. His trainer is an idiot and only trying to screw him up.

StoneColdNTO said:
mg Test - ZERO
mg Deca - ZERO

Please find a new trainer and tell your friend to start eating food.

Swellin said:
Honestly, your friend needs to slap the trainer. The trainer does not have his best interest at heart. In all likelihood, your gym "trainer" is probably offering to supply your friend with the deca and test.

I'm not kidding you or being a smart ass at all! I really hope you understand. If your friend is taller than approximately 4'4", then his lb/per inch is below 2.5. It's not a rule of thumb or anything, but less than 2.5lb/inch is getting pretty damn thin for a guy who wants to run gear. I can't see why anybody couldn't make it over 3lb/inch without touching gear.

My point, your friend can't possibly have a clue of how to eat. His trainer is an idiot and only trying to screw him up.

Plain and simple, I agree with SCNTO & Swellin.

What else has he suggested?

joy4u said:
I have a friend who weighs 62 kg ..... Our gym trainer have suggested him to take Decca-durabolin and testesterone....But he has not said yet what mg of decca and what mg of test he is going to inject.... Can you people please suggest what amount of decca and what amount of test should he take.....

I smell BS. Why doesn't your friend give us his own info and ask his own questions?

Back