what are HGH side effects?

horusculture

I kno u have to run HGH for a minimum of 6months to see results. And I heard that when complimented with a testosterone cycle the results are greatly increased. But does HGH have negative sides? We always hear about the good stuff like: reduced fat, increase in LBM, smoother softer skin, improved eye sight, clearer mind, better motor skills, supposedly it is a anti aging thing. But is there negative effects to hgh? I heard a link about increase of deaths or a lessen life span related to use of pituitary gland. Read it somewhere. I mean can anyone take hgh? And how long do have to take it to see results based on personal expierience.? How many iu a day?

I can attest to swelling, and joint pain on high doses when you take it, also you can de-sensitize yourself taking it for an extended period of time (or perhap it was permanent suppression, I read a thread on these boards, cant find it atm)

HGH treatment might cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:
Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Increased insulin resistance.
Type 2 diabetes.
Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
Joint and muscle pain.
For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)
Increased risk of certain cancers.

HGH treatment might cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:
Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Increased insulin resistance.
Type 2 diabetes.
Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
Joint and muscle pain.
For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)
Increased risk of certain cancers.

Not to mention that it grows everything in your body,,,,,good and bad......tumours etc....

I took hgh blue tops 4ius a day. Didn***8217;t notice anything really. It might been bunk cause it***8217;s Chinese probably

there is growing evidence implicating GH and/or IGF-I in the intricate cascade of events connected with the regulation of heart development and hypertrophy. Moreover, GH excess and/or deficiency have been shown to include in their advanced clinical manifestations almost always an impaired cardiac function, which may reduce life expectancy.

Back