What are the implications of using Accutane while on Dianabol?

Hootie

My dermatologist has recommended a mild course of accutane to clear up my severly oily skin. What are the implications of using this while on Dianabol because I understand that accutane is heavy on the liver?

Personally I wouldn't use ANY orals while on Accutane. That's a hepatic double whammy.
I'm sure there are some who will say they did it and were fine, but I doubt if they were checking their liver enzyme values.
Anybody else?

buffdoc said:

I'm sure there are some who will say they did it and were fine, but I doubt if they were checking their liver enzyme values.

OK, I'm busted. I didn't check my liver enzyme values until post cycle (I think it was about 3 weeks after). They were elevated, but not terribly bad. I took lots of liver precautions, but it was probably foolish to run dbol and then Winstrol (winny) with accutane, even though the respective doses were relatively low.

Trevdog said:
OK, I'm busted. I didn't check my liver enzyme values until post cycle (I think it was about 3 weeks after). They were elevated, but not terribly bad. I took lots of liver precautions, but it was probably foolish to run dbol and then Winstrol (winny) with accutane, even though the respective doses were relatively low.

Naughty, naughty Trevdog!

honestly i wouldnt risk taking accuatane while on a 17 aa steorid. i tried accuatane personally and it seriously drys up your joints. well from my experience... it did dry my joints and my skin as well... its realy harsh on the liver. if u dont care and wanna go ahead and so it at least take some liver protectants such as milk thistle or ala... etc.

Bro.do'nt do that!A friend of mine is almost 8months off gears cause it have to give is liver time to recover!I runned some cycles with Accutane and all juices(D-bol,win,tren,test,deca) without having test(maybe cause He know that his values have been high!)and now his liver his good but he can't take anything since his values are,right now,high.If you don't want acne,first cure it,and then use low dose of mostly anabolic products.

Back